Endeavour |7| (girlxgirl)

VII .

I lay on my bed my legs crossed at the ankles as I chewed the end of my pen, my eyes focused on the text book that lay in front of me, music playing in the background. Today is the day where Kal finally goes on her date with Ben, I will admit he's a good looking guy with his hair constantly styled, his stubble always trimmed neatly, not to mention his award winning smile that won her over. I felt happy for her that she has him, I knew things were going on before she even admitted to it.

I heard her call her goodbyes from down the bottom of the stairs, Macie and I saying them back followed with a good luck. Knowing Kal's statistics she's pretty much either ditched her dates or drove them away when they found out that she is my legal guardian.

I went back to staring at the book blankly, the questions throwing me off track causing me to let out a frustrated groan dropping my head. I felt Macie's fingertips running up and down the back of my thigh making me feel ticklish, I felt her lips kiss my shoulder as I raised my head rubbing my eyes with the heel of my palms. I turned my head to look at her, feeling her lips press softly against mine as her left hand rested on the small of my back. When we broke away I pushed my books onto the floor dropping my pen as I hid my face in the pillow. I don't even understand why I'm in a high set for science when I don't get the work.

I let out a scream into the pillow until my lungs had no air left to even form a sound. I heard Macie let out a quick laugh from the side of me as she leaned over to grab my books up off the floor, I felt her stomach against my back making me smile a little.

I looked up from the pillow watching her complete the questions with ease, knowing it's probably her fault why I'm doing high level work for the amount of times she does the homework for me.

"Thank you." I whisper just looking at her, seeing a smile form on her lips as she nods in response.

It takes her all together the maximum of five-minutes to complete the work, which for any average student would take them at least thirty-minutes. She hands me the books to put on the floor, as I throw the pen over into the corner of the room while I rolled over onto my back. I watched her hand run up my inner thigh slowly making me raise an eyebrow up at her, I knew her intention as I closed my legs tightly making her frown at my actions which made me smile.

"Nuh uh." I shook my head refusing to open my legs again, "twice in one day, you'll be lucky." I laughed as she slipped her hand from my thighs.

"I did your homework for you. I deserve something." She argued with a smirk placed on her beautiful face, her white teeth showing slightly.

I leaned over pressing my lips against hers parting them to run my tongue over hers before I got up off the bed to stretch, I heard my stomach grumble causing her to roll her eyes at me since we only ate half-an-hour ago. I patted my stomach while I looked outside the window into the darkness which was illuminated by the moon, I felt myself singing the lyrics to the music under my breath until I realised I was being watched intently.

"I'm bored, let's do something." I grabbed onto her hands pulling her up into a sitting position.

"Hey, I already suggested one thing we could do. And besides We've got to leave in ten-minutes for the bonfire, which your sister knows about right?" She questioned her hand resting on hips while she looked up at me.

"Yes, I've told her. She left me money, and maybe we could just do it for ten-minutes." I smiled pushing her down onto her back.

I climbed on top of her, my lips connected to hers while my hands worked their way up under her top. I felt her smile slightly when I made my way beck down to her jeans, my hand resting on her lower hips. I lifted her shirt up kissing down her body to the lining of her jeans, feeling her phone vibrate under my hands when I tried to undo her jeans. I put my hand in her pocket taking her phone out seeing the name on the front, I dropped it on her chest as I got off her.