Endeavour |9| (girlxgirl)

IX .

My hands played with her hair, running my fingers through it to push it out of her face as I sat straddling her waist while she lay down on my bed messaging Janey. I felt her hands rest on my bare thighs, her phone on her stomach, between my legs as I leaned down to kiss her longingly. My hands resting on her chest as I sat back up feeling her phone vibrate against me, a small smirk on her lips as she grabbed it making sure she had a feel. I put my hand between my legs as I looked down at her, a chuckle coming from her lips at my reaction.

I went to get off of her, her hands grabbing onto my hips to stop me from moving. She sat up keeping me on her lap as her arms wrapped around my waist, her lips planting small kisses up the side of my neck causing my breath to catch in my throat. Her left hand had other ideas as it gliding lightly over the skin on my hip to my stomach, I moved away slightly allowing her room while I kissed her throat returning the favour. I felt my teeth sink into her skin slightly as I felt her within me, I clawed my way down her skin, her chest, her stomach feeling it hard against my fingers, wanting to have my own way with her.

I placed my hand back onto her chest, pushing her down my lips crushed against hers. I left trails of kisses along her throat and chest, making my way down her toned, tan stomach. I knelt between her legs, my hands running down her thighs only to claw back up slowly using my nails. A smirk on her face showing her white teeth as she sucked her fingers clean, her index finger motioning for me to kiss her.

I pressed my lips against hers, tasting myself on her tongue as we battled for dominance. My right hand touching her lightly, teasing her into wanting me. I felt a smile pull up on my face, when I knew she wanted more by what I was feeling. I pulled away leaving her biting her full lower lip. I ran my hands up her inner thighs, opening her legs slowly.

"I've always wondered, how do you get so smooth?" I commented making her laugh.

I leaned down between her legs, kissing, sucking, licking my way up her thigh. I stopped just before I reached, looking up at her seeing frustration painted across her face at how slowly I was teasing her. The temptation of needing to taste her won. I gave in, running my tongue over her, tasting every crevice I could. I felt her hand knot in my hair, moving it out the way as she held my head in place. The sexiest noises escaping from between her lips.

I heard her phone vibrate just as I was getting into things, and from the way she tasted, I think she was too. I sat up on my knees staring at her phone laying to the side of her as she let out an annoyed grunt, I watched her check her phone putting it back down. Her hands reached out to me, pulling me between her legs as she pressed her lips against mine.

"Just answer it." I sighed with frustration as they constantly rang her, she gave me one last kiss as she left her hand on my chest while she answered the call.

"Hello..." Her voice sounding slightly breathless as her sweet taste lingered on my tongue, "no...in your dreams Janey..." I rolled my eyes, knowing how typical it is of her to call right now.

I shrugged slightly leaning down to give her lips a quick kiss as she just lay there listening to her. I felt a smile pull up on my face while she lay there absolutely naked, aimlessly playing with her wavy hair. I narrowed my eyes slightly when she gave me a confused look, my eyes looking down her body as I leaned back down between her legs.

I watched her shake her head furiously as she mouthed the word No, over and over again. I just ignored her, running my tongue back over her deeper than before. I looked up watching her teeth sink into the heel of her palm, I heard her make the uninterested 'Mhm' every now and then. I ran my tongue up and down her, kissing, tasting, sucking. Sending her into a wild frenzy as her thighs closed around me.