Chapter 3

I'm doing some of this in the bad guy's view!! EEEEEEEEEEEE! LOVES YA!!!

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

???'s P.O.V. (still keeping it a secret! :P)

Juvia. Whenever I close my eyes I see her, her smile, memories of moments, memories that aren't mine. I wave my hand, and the illusion dissapates, revealing my true self, but the memories are still there. I punched the wall, what went wrong? I did everything Angel told me, but I own the ice wizard's memories like they're my own.

Dammit, they're so strong I was holding myself back from kissing her. Kissing her soft, smooth lips, her sighing my name, GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF! I can't get attached to her, not after what I've planned. I've waited three years for this moment, I can't lose it now.

I heard sobbing from inside the room i kept her in, why does it hurt so much to hear it? I can't remember a life without her, that's it, the memories are taking over my own. This needs to end soon, I wonder if the fly is going to figure it out. *Author's note: Fly is a nickname for Fairy Tail Wizards used by the dark guilds* I smiled, maybe I should play along for a bit with the mage, break her, make her rely on me. Maybe, just maybe I could connect to that fly Gray and become him.

I wasved my hands and chanted, and a searing pain went through my heart as I transformed. I gasped, collapsing onto my hands and knees. It wasn't this painful for the other one, that one from Lamia Scale. Memories flashed in my head, and a single tear fell down my face at one; it was the night I took the mage, and I was running through her house. I saw the necklace and read the note, a pang of pain went through my heart. I was feeling emotions now? Impossible, i couldn't.

I flicked through other memories of the ice mage's; Their first battle, she was an ex-Element 4, that's unexpected. When Juvia joined the guild, their first mission together, when they went to Edolas and saw their other selves, the S-Class exams. The last memory left me with a tool I could use; she would die for him.

Suddenly, I didn't see my room anymore, I saw the city Lamia Scale was in. Someone called my name, and I looked left. The wizard I copied was looking at me, talking. I quickly closed my eyes and left his mind. I could see where he was now!? I could use this to my advantage then, give him little hints to where I am, and have the final showdown right here. 

I waved my hand, changing back to the Lamia Scale wizard. I looked in the mirror at my new looks; White, spiky hair. pale skin and black eyes. I quickly tried out his magic, another useful tool for this spell. I watched as an ice bird flew out the window and out of sight. When it was gone, I opened the door.

#############################################################################

Juvia's P.O.V.

I watched in anger as the cuff around my wrist materialised; Lyon was coming. He opened the door, his shocking white hair visible first.

"What do you want?", I spat, turning away.

"I was going to let you out, but if you are going to act that way -" He started

"What!? You're going to let Juvia go?", I was shocked, based on what he did to me before, I thought I would be staying for a while, not a day. I turned to face him.

"I wouldn't say let go, I would put it as having more room to spread your legs.", he smirked,"Under my supervision of course." I glowered.

"No. Way. There is no way Juvia is going to be anywhere with you!", I yelled at him, looking away again. 

"Don't be that way, Juvia. Why not try it for a day or so, and see how we go?", He offered, the chain detaching itself from the wall and lengthening, the end landing in his open palm. "Shall we?", He jestured to the open door. I got up and walked past him, not saying a word.

We walked in silence, and stopped in a garden beside a stone wall. "You might like it here, if you warm up to me.", He suggested.

I scoffed,"Juvia, warming up to you? Don't be ridiculous."

"What if I told you I had Gray?", I stopped. He had Gray-sama?

"No, you're bluffing!", I turned to face him,"You're not bluffing."

"Do you expect me to lie? I would not lie about something like that." I hid my face in my hands, shaking it.

"No, no, this isn't happening, it can't be. Please, don't hurt him." I moved my hands from my face to see Lyon surrounded in a purple haze. "Lyon?" The gas vanished, and the person I least expected stood before me.

"You.", I gasped, looking at the Mage.

"Me."

"But, you were-"

"Arrested, yes. But I am quite good at evading guards, my dear." He took a step towards me, and I took a step back. "Juvia, I will not hurt you."

I backed up into a wall, trapped like some animal,"Stay away. Keep away from Juvia."

MIdnight placed his left hand beside my head, his right winding the chain,"I'm not going to hurt you, I'm serious." His head was so close his hair touched mine, black on blue."I just want to know something." His right thumb brushed my cheek.

"Want to know what, Midnight?"

"Do you feel something?", His lips brushed my forehead,"Do you?"

"I only felt,"I began,"pure anger and hate because of what you did to Fairy Tail." I looked up at him, no remorse in my eyes.

"Really? Well then, I guess I have to show you how I feel.", He flicked his fingers, and the stone warped around my wrists.

"What?", I gasped, I had never seen anything like this.

"You like it? It's my magic, Juvia. I can warp time, space, light, objects, quite handy. It will be especially useful when I finish off Fairy Tail.", He smirked.

"No, please, don't, take me but leave everyone else alone.", I shaked at the thought of everyone dead, no Fairy Tail, no home, no Gray.....

"I was hoping you would say that." Midnight's lips brushed past my cheek, causing a shiver to run down my spine.

##########################################################################

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE XD I AM SO EVIL!!! >:)

ENJOY!!! --------------> That's Midnight -.- i hates him.