Epilouge

YES! This it it! The end of the road! Sorry!

Juvia: And I was enjoying it *frown*

Gray: It's us 20 years in the future though...

Juvia: *reads really quickly*

##########################################################################

20 years later

Juvia's P.O.V.

"NO! I will not allow it!", Gray bellowed from the lounge room. I sighed, he was always fighting with our 17 year-old-daughter Ur about who she should date. Honestly, what is wrong with her dating a Dragoneel? I don't mind.

"Gray, leave her alone.", i sighed. I had dropped the habit of calling him 'Gray-sama' On our first honeymoon.

"Juvia, you know how I feel about that firey bastard becoming family.", He whined walking towards me, Ur following behind. Ur had black hair like her father, short and spiky, but it was blue, she also had his eyes, the deep blue stunning. She can use both water and ice magic, and her fairy tail mark was on her upper left thigh.

"And you know that you need to put up with it.", I frowned, before turning to my daughter,"Ur, honey, go ahead. Don't mind your father, he's always picked on Natsu. It's fine if you date Igneel."

"Thanks mum!", Ur pulled me into a hug before dancing out of our house, smiling.

"Really, Juvia? You trust her?", Gray asked, pulling me closer.

"Juvia trusts them both, Gray.", I giggled as he kissed my neck. "You should too."

"I can't, it's the fatherly instinct that makes me want to kill every guy that tpouches my little girl.", He whispered.

"Remember he's also Meredy's son.", I warned, memories of an old fight surfacing, with Gray almost losing if I hadn't stepped in.

"I know, that pink-haired family is powerful as.", He frowned, grumpy at the very-possible idea of the Dragoneels being more powerful than us.

"Let's go to the guild, we need the money." I was going to walk out the door when Gray grabbed my wrist.

"Juvia?"

"Yes, Gray?"

 "You're still having those nightmares, aren't you? About, about Midnight?", He asked. I couldn't lie, that was the promise we made.

"They're not as frequent, but they're still there.", I whispered.

"You need to forgive and forget, Juvia.", He pulled me close, his hand rubbing against the back of my head.

"How? Juvia left him there to die, Gray? How can she forget?", I whispered, tears beginning to fall down my face.

"Juvia, you did it in self-defense.", He said, kissing my forehead."It's not your fault."

"Yes, it is. Juvia's a mean, horrible, nast-", My words were cut off my Gray's lips on mine. He kissed me with such passion I lost my train of thought.

"Juvia Fullbuster, you are the most amazing, perfect woman I have ever met,", He said when we broke apart,"You are NOT mean, horrible, nasty, a bully or anything like that, understood?", I nodded, wiping away my tears. "Now let's go to the guild, find a job by the beach, and procrastinate a bit.", He whispered, smirking. My eyes widened as I realised his idea.

"A fifth honeymoon?", I asked, making sure I was on the right track. I blushed when he nodded, his smirk now a full-blown smile.

"Shall we?", He offered me his arm, smiling. I laughed as I layed my arm on his and we walked out the door. Before I closed it, out of the corner of my eye, I could see the crystal necklace that held our memories.

##########################################################################

THAT'S IT!! IT'S FINISHED!!

Juvia: It was so sweet, and cute, and AWWWWWWWWWWW!

Gray: Too soppy.

Me: Shut up *slaps his arm*

Natsu: LOL! XD

Juvia: Can't believe he missed the bit about Our daughter and his son dating...

Natu: WAit, WHAT!? *reads* WHY YOU LITTLE!

Me: KYAAAAAAAAAA!*runs for my life as Natsu chases me* HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Happy: Aye, Sir!*picks me up and we fly away*

Me: BYE EVERYONE! I'LL BE IN HIDING SO I CAN WRITE "DRAGON SLAYER"!! AND AFTER THAT BOOK'S FINISHED IS A FAN FIC FOR A FAN FIC!! FIRST ONE I'VE ATTEMPTED, SO BE NICE!

Fairy Tail:*grumbles* Bloody volcano-writer -.-