Chapter 5

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!! YOu know what to do XD

############################################################################

Lyon's P.O.V.

"GRAY!!! WHAT THE HELL!?", I yelled as I attempted to catch up to my fellow ice wizard. He was sprinting ahead, showing no sign of slowing down. "Shit!", I gasped as a searing pain went through my side. How he kept on running for hours without stopping, I do not know.

"Wait up, Lyon.", I turned and saw Sherry collapse, almost passing out from the pain in her feet, she had sprained her ankle earlier. I walked back over to her and, ignoring the searing pain in my feet and side, carried her to Gray, who had stopped to wait for us.

"What's with her?", He asked, raising an eyebrow. I glared at him.

"Not everyone can run between towns and not stop, Gray.", He lifted his hands up in response. Sherry groaned in my arms, turning to face me. She was pale and sweaty, her hot pink hair stuck to her forehead. I smiled as she murmured my name. I looked up and Gray was smirking. "What?"

"Nothing.", He said innocently, walking towards Magnolia.

"It's your fault she's like this.", I scolded,"You wouldn't wait for a car to be ready."

"Not my fault I'm impatient, that rubs off people onto others." Damn, got stuck in that one. I knew I was impatient, but still. I didn't go running for hours non-stop, not like him. "Look, we're here now, stop whining." I looked up and he was right, we were right in front of Fairy Tail. the giant building loomed over us, making me feel tiny. Gray pushed open the doors, revealing a sight I really didn't want to see.

The guild members were lying down, all sporting som sort of injury; some had a cut, others weren't so lucky. "What the hell?", I whispered, the words barely leaving my lips. I looked at the bue-haired girl darting between everyone, healing them with her magic; Wendy. She turned to face us, and smiled.

"GRAY! YOU'RE OKAY!", She almost tackled him to the ground when she went to hug him."We were worried you got hurt!", When I looked at her face closely, it was plain she had been through alot.

"What happened?", I asked the dragon slayer, Sherry beginning to wake up. Her eyelids fluttered opened, and she began to look around. When she realised where she was, she yelped and jumped out of my arms. I was surpried she could still stand, let alone stay standing. I looked at her as her face turned 15 different shades of red.

"We were attacked. Just after you left, Oracion Seis came. Well, most of them, Brain, Angel, Racer and Cobra. Brain fought Erza, she beat him. Angel was defeated by Lucy and Natsu. Racer was taken out by the Raijinshuu and the Take Over siblings."She told us. I know why Racer was so hard to defeat, his magic makes a person's sense of time change, and it's really hard to beat if you don't know what to do."Cobra was kind of weak, even Happy could beat him, not that he fought.", She giggled."I guess not having Cubelios with him was hard."

"I wonder where the snake went.", I muttered, earning a smirk from Gray.

"See the new girl, Kitana?", He pointed to a purple-haired waitress darting around like Wendy was doing a few moments ago."She's the snake." WHAAAAAAAAAT!?

"What the hell?", Sherry whispered

"How is that possible?", I added. Gray shrugged his shoulders in reply.

"Again!? Sorry, gotta go. Kitana's trying to sneak away to Cobra again, I think she's made the connection.", Wendy muttered as she walked over to the waitress who was trying to slip away.