the airport

Kenzie's POV

When we got off the plane, I texted Shawn and told him to meet me at the baggage claim. Logan was still really nervous about meeting Shawn, but we all comforted her. When we got to baggage claim I saw Brent and Shawn talking to some fans l, so we decided I leave them alone until we got our bags. While we were waiting for my bag, Maria stands on my hard guitar case and starts to sing really loud, while Beth vines it. After my bag finally showed up, we walk over to Shawn and Brent. "Hey. I'm Kenzie." I say to them. "Do you want us to sign something?" Brent asks. "No I'm Jc's cousin" as I take off my glasses and laugh. "OH MY GOSH! You look so different with glasses." Brent say laughing, then giving me a hug. After we all say our hellos we go grab Starbucks before we leave the airport.

Shawn's POV

When Kenzie and I were talking, I saw a girl struggling to grab her suitcase and her guitar. I walked over to her and asked if I could help. "Hi, I'm Logan." she says shyly. "I'm Shawn." I say. "I know" she says and we both laugh. She has a really cute laugh. I ask her where I needed to put her things and she said "Next to that girl you were just talking to will be fine, then they can help me!" she says laughing. YES she is one of Kenzie's friends, I think to myself. We walk over to the others head to Starbucks. Logan and I were just making small talk as we walk to the Starbucks. She is really nice and I think I might like her.

Maria's POV

"Do you want a muffin?" I ask Beth and she nods her head yes. She was acting different, I think she just trying to get used to being single again. She dated my brother for a year and a half, she and him were perfect. When he broke up with her for Leah, I got really pissed. Leah dates every guy that ask her out and just uses them for popularity and attention. After we get down Brent says "You girls ready?" and shawn have him a sassy look. "Do I look like a girl to you?" Shawn says in his girl voice. We all laugh and walk out of the airport.

Beth's POV

"I think I'm going to vlog." Kenzie say as she pulls out her vlogging camera out of her purse. "Okay!" everyone says in unison. "Hey Guys! I'm back with another video! So Beth, what are we doing right now?" She says in her best reporter voice. "Well Makenna, we are on our way to the O2L house to hang out. Then tomorrow we are leaving to go to Magcon SD!" I say. "Okay. Shawn, Brent say HI to my beautiful YouTube fans." Kenzie says a hands the camera to Brent. After we do stupid things and talk about random crap, she turns the camera off. Soon after Shawn pulls into O2L's driveway.

Logan's POV

I have never been to the o2l house, but it seems like a really nice house. When we walk in no one was there, but there was a note.

'Make yourself at home! We will be back soon had to get food so we wouldn't die.' - love Jc, Conner, Ricky, and Kian.

"LETS GO SWIMMING" Kenzie says and we agree. After get our bags out and find a swimsuit, and we change." Shawn looks really good in his teal blue swimming trunks and I'm trying not to stare at his abs. When I was debating if I was going to get in when I feel arms grab me and pull me in. I screamed when I realized my hair was wet. I still didn't know who pulled me. I look around and shawn was in the corner of the shallow end laughing his ass off. "You think that's funny, Mendes?" I say and splash water at him. "Actually I do." he says and splashes water back. After having a big splash fight we get out. Brent, Beth, Maria and Kenzie were just coming outside when we were going in. "Me and Logan out going out for a few things, need anything?" Shawn asked. "Nope" everyone said and me and shawn put on some dry clothes and left.

Brent's POV

I was in the pool with Beth and Kenzie when Maria was pushed in. We didn't know who pushed her in until we saw Kian pop his head up from out of the water too. "HEY GUYS!" he screams. "I've missed you, Kian!" Maria said as she wrapped her legs around him and hugged him tightly. I thought she was single but I guess her and Kian are a 'thing'.

SPLASH

SPLASH

SPLASH

three more heads popped up from the water. "JC IVE MISSED MY FAVORITE CUZ!" Kenzie said as she swam over and gave him a hug. "Missed you to K!" he said. I swam over to beth to see if she wanted to go on a walk because she seems kinda sad. "Yeah I would love to!" she says and we exit the pool.

*Skips the walk*

"Thanks Brent! That was so fun!" she says giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Your welcome anytime you need to talk I'm here bæ" I say trying to play it smooth. "Even tho I've know you for a day, I feel like you one of my best friends!" she says with a big smile on her face "I feel the same way.

Logan's POV

OMG me and Shawn didn't come home until 1:00am we just drove around in his car and talked for hours. Shawn is an amazing guy and I really do like him I just hope he feels the same way about me. When we get back to the o2l house the only person up was Ricky. "Hey Guys!" he whispers to us as we walk up to my room. "Uh... umm do you want to watch a movie in my room?" I ask Shawn nervously. "Sure" he says and we lay in my bed watching Toy Story 2 until we both fall asleep.

a/n

hey! sorry if there is any errors. I'm writing this from my phone so there might be a couple errors. Sorry if there is!

Make sure to vote and add this story to you library!❤️