1st day of magcon

Kenzie's POV

"Kenzie, wake up, We have Magcon today." I wake up to Hayes, Jack and Gilinsky were standing overtop of me staring at me. "I'm up! I'm up!" I say and stand up. "Go get ready, we are going to get something to eat then we are going to the mall. "Okay!" I walked into the bathroom and took a shower.

When I get out of the shower I put my marvel shorts, an obey tank top and my red vans.

Kenzie's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=10388830&.svc=copypaste&id=119618425

"Hey" I sit next to Gilinsky on the bed and kiss him on the cheek. "Do you want to go without them?" he says "It doesn't matter" i say. "OKAY WE ARE LEAVING, GOODBYE!" Jack screams at the top of his lungs and we walk out the door.

Gilinsky's POV

"Where to?" I say as we get to the mall. "The Tacobell." she says, giving me that is that even a question look. "Mmkay, let's go!" I say and grab her hand. After we eat, we walk around and go into a few shops.

*couple hours later*

"OH MY GOD WE HAVE TO GO!" Kenzie says, as I look at my phones' clock. It was 3:30 and Magcon starts at 4:00. We run out of the mall and get in my car. "OMG WE ARE SO LATE!" Kenzie says as we are sitting in traffic. "It's okay they will understand." I say as I rub her knee. When we finally get to the hotel, there were so many girls outside we couldn't just go in. We parked in the back and got out of the car when I noticed a girl about my age sitting on the curb. "Kenzie, come here." I say the started walk towards the girl. "I'm Jack and this is Kenzie." I say. "I'm Kiara. and trust me I know who you all are #jenzie for life" she said making us laugh. "Why aren't you in Magcon?" I asked her because you could tell she was a fan of ours. "I didn't really have tickets I just came to stand in the lobby of your hotel, to support you all." she said. Kiara seems really caring and really supportive of Magcon. "Would you like to come hang out with us?" I ask. "Oh my gosh could I?" she said standing up. "Yeah. We better go, because we are an hour late!" I say and we walk in.

When everyone gets quiet they call me and Mckenzie out. Kiara decides to stay backstage and watch the event from a tv. We answer a couple questions and then we go to our stations. It was me Jack, and Kenzie at a station and the station next to us was Matt, Carter and Aaron. "I'm going backstage for a bit to hang out with Kiara." Kenzie says. All the boys turn there heads towards Kenzie when she says that. "Wait there is a girl back there?" Aaron says. "Yeah, we met her as we were coming in she's really nice and a HUGE fan." "Well, I'm going to my break to." Matt says and we all laugh. Then Matt and Kenzie walk backstage.

Matt's POV.

"Hi, I'm Matthew." i say. "Hey, I'm Kiara but you can call me Kay." she says with a smile on her face. Her teeth were perfect. She was perfect. "Yeah, everyone calls me Matt." I say. "Okay Guys I'm gonna leave you two love birds alone." Kenzie say, making Kay blush. Kenzie walks out and I ask Kay if she would like to go get a coffee or somthing. "Yeah sure." she says and I grab a pass and put it around her neck so she could get back in. When we get to Starbucks. Kay gets a Vanilla Frap and I did the same. "Where are you from?" i ask nervously. "Around here, actually just down the road from here." she says. "That's so cool, me and some of the boys are moving here next year." I say, she seemed excited to here that. "Do you want to go to my secret hideout?" she said excitedly. "Yes!!" I said acting like a small child. "Okay let's go." she grabs my hand and we leave. After a short walk down the street I see this abandon building. "C'mon!" she says and opens the door. There were lights strung from the ceiling, paint splattered on the walls. Some beanbags on the floor and lots of books. "Welcome." she said as we sit down on a big pink fuzzy rug in the middle of the floor. "Are you sure we aren't trespassing?" I ask seriously. "No my dad and I bought this a long time ago, we were going to fix it up and open a coffee shop in the bottom but he died before we could so my mom let me do what ever I wanted to the place." she said. "We might have to bring the rest here on day. I say. "WE COULD ALL LIVE HERE!" she says practically screaming. I just laugh. "I'm serious." she says with a straight face. I put my hands up in surrender and say "Whatever you say!" and then kiss her on the nose. After about 30 minutes of talking, we go back to Magcon.

•After Magcon•

"Stay the night." I ask Kiara. "I can't" she says with a puppy dog face. I kiss her softly on the lips. "Can you stay now?" I ask her. "I think I could work something out." she says with a wink. "Go to bed guys, we have Magcon tomorrow!" Nash says, I look at the clock and it was 3:00am. Me and Kay sleep on the fold out beds that were in the living area. "Goodnight" she says from her bed. "Goodnight, Kay." I say. "Come over here." she says and then I go to bed and wrap my arms around. I quickly fall asleep and so does she.

{a/n: sorry for the short chapter. I know Magcon is not 'Magcon' anymore but in the story it will be. If you have a problem with that, don't read the story but I don't think you will Magcon is the best.}