san diego

Logan's POV

When I woke up, Shawn and I were cuddled together in my bed. I try not to wake Shawn up, so I slid out from is arms. Two strong arms grab me and pull me back down. I scream because he scared me but then laughed. "Shawn, you scared me!" I said and he gave me puppy dog eyes. "I'm sorry.." he said. "C'mon get up " I said and we went down stairs.

When we got down stairs, Shawn says he is going to get ready because we leave in a couple hours for San Diego. "So...." Kenzie says. "OMG KENZIE!!! ME AND SHAWN ARE PERFECT." I tell her about the whole night and then Beth comes down. "Hey sunshine." I say. "I need food." she says as she grabs a muffin. "HEY EVERYONE." JC says from a megaphone. When Jc wakes everyone in the house up, we get ready for the day.

I put my leggings on and a oversized sweater and finished it off with some brown boots. I put some light makeup on and curled my hair. When I got down I decided to go hang out with shawn while the rest got ready.

Maria's POV

I put on my makeup and pulled my hair up in a messy bun. I put on some sweatpants and the Carter Reynolds shirt that has arrows on it. I put my red vans on and went back to Kian's room. Me and Kian have dated before we just aren't anymore. Kian is my best friend and nothing can change that. When Brent ask me if i was dating Kian after we hugged in the pool, I said no we are just really close and he said good. I don't know if Brent like me or if he is trying to set me up with anyone but I stayed clear of Brent today because I don't like Brent like that. I actually don't like anyone like that. I'm a loner.

Kenzie's POV

When everyone got ready. We pack all of our bags into Shawn's car and Ricky's car. Me, Logan, Jc, Brent and Shawn rode in his car. Maria, Kian, Ricky, Conner and Beth rod in Ricky's car. About 30 minutes in our ride I get my vlogging camera out and start to vlog. "Okay guys right now we are on our way to San Diego for Magcon." I say. Shawn sings into the camera and then I shut it off. "Okay does anyone want food? Kian just texted me and said that they were hungry." when i say that. Everyone says Yess and so we stop at the 'In & Out Burger'. We eat our food then get back in the car. We only have about 20 minutes until we get to the hotel because SD is only a hour and a half from LA.

•when they get to the hotel•

"NASH!!!!" I scream and cause people to stare. "KENZIE!!!" he screams as I run over to him and give a big hug as he picks me up and spins me around. "I have missed you so much!" he says as hug him. "I've missed you to." I give all the boys hugs and so does Maria. When we all say our hellos we get our room keys. I'm rooming with Jack, Jack, and Hayes. We get up to our rooms and unpack our stuff, then we decided the sleeping arrangements. I'm going to sleep with Jack J. Hayes is sleeping on the couch and Gilinsky in the other bed. "Bart said we need to meet in the event room in 10 minutes." Johnson said. I grabbed my phone and walked down stairs with the boys.

Gilinsky's POV

We walk down stairs to the event room. JJ and Hayes went to the bathroom so it was just me and Kenzie. "So how's North Carolina?" I ask. "BORING!" she says loud causing people in our hallway to stare. "Well, I wish I lived in North Carolina. I hear the girls are really cute." I said trying to play it cool. "Are you making a move Gilinsky?" she says laughing. "Yeah I am." I say leaning down and giving her a kiss on the cheek. She smiled then we both leaned in and kissed, when we broke apart I knew that she was the girl for me.

Kenzie's POV

Jack and I walked hand in hand down the hall and in to the elevator, I probably look like a dork because I can't stop smiling. "Kenzie?" Jack says. "Yeah." "Um will you be my girlfriend? You don't have to but i really like you and if your not ready to have a boyfriend I will wait." OH MY GOSH THIS IS HAPPENING! "Of course I will be your girlfriend!" I say and kiss him on the cheek. Then we walk into the event room.

"Okay guys, tomorrow is the first day of Magcon." Bart says. He explains what we are doing.

*skips Bart's talk*

We get back to the room and change our sleeping arrangements to where I'm sleeping with Gilinsky. I put my pjs on and hop in our bed next to Jack instantly I fall asleep.