its a date

Maria's POV

I wake up and start to get ready for Magcon SD day 3. I put on a plain black crop top and some dark blue high waisted skinny jeans. I put my hair in a messy ponytail and apply some light makeup, then I walk out of the bathroom. "Oh my God finally your out!!" Taylor said walking into the bathroom. "You could have went somewhere else!" i yelled, the walked through the door that connected all of our rooms together. "Yo, good morning M." Jack Johnson said as I sit in his lap on the couch. "Hey Jack!" I said and we made small talk. "Woah." Gilinsky came into the room staring at us both. "Um, I'm gonna eat breakfast now." he said trying to make it less awkward. "Make me some too!" Jack said. "Get your ass up and make your own breakfast." Gilinsky said and Jack and I Both got up. "I'll be right back I have to meet aaron downstairs he needs me!" I said a quickly went down stairs and found Aaron with Cameron making a vine. "Here hurry hold this." Cameron said as he hands me a sparkly D. "Oka..." I was cut off by Matt coming around the corner and Cameron said "I gave her that D man." and I turn blood red. "She likes that Dallas D!" matt screamed then Aaron said cut. "Are you done with me, now?" I asked. "Yeah I think" Aaron said and I started to walk upstairs. "Hey M wait up." Cameron said and I stopped at the elevator. As we got on the elevator Cameron started to get nervous. "So, umm Maria." cam said. "Yeah?" i said. Cameron is never like this. "Well, I was wondering if you would like to come with me, to this local music festival. Nash and Beth are coming to if that would make it less awkward." he said. "Of course, Cam!" I said and gave him a smile.

"Well it's a date." he said with a wink. "Tomorrow at 7." he said and I walked back into me and Taylor's room. Taylor was sleeping on the bed so I decided to lay down besides him and take selfies.

Was Cameron asking me out on a date? Does he like me like that. Why wouldn't he just tell me that he likes me. I thought to myself. When Taylor finally woke up I made him come with me to the grocery store down the street. "Why are we even here?" he said as we enter the store. "Well I like food." I said being serious. "Well let's buy you some food, shall we." Taylor said and put out his arm. "We shall." we locked our arms together and bought some junk food and went back to the hotel. After Magcon we all went out and ate then went to a small party some of Jc's friends were hosting. We got home about 3 am and then we all went to sleep.

A/N: yes it's a VERY short chapter and it only has one point of view but I had to retype the whole thing so I just made it a little shorter. Next chapter will be better I promise.

(Add this story to your library and make sure to vote💕 )