Magcon After Hours

Kenzie's POV

I wake everyone up around 9:30 and we leave Kay's loft. We grab some coffee from Starbucks on the way to hotel. "Let's go out before Magcon." Gilinsky said. "Gilinsky, uh you know the last time we left before Magcon we were like 2 hours late?" I say. "Well, we could just go to the beach." he said and we all agreed we would go to the beach. "SOMEONE CARRY ME!!" Logan said as we were walking to the hotel. "Jack go up behind her, pick her up then run as fast as you can." I whisper to him. "okay." he says with his evil grin on his face. Before we knew it there goes Gilinsky with a screaming Logan running down the San Diego streets. We got stares as we were running behind them but we didn't mind, only a couple girls stopped us and it was actually really pleasant.

In The Room

"Hey, baby boyfriend." I said and sat by Hayes on the bed. "Hey girlfriend." he said. "Let's all cuddle and watch a movie." I suggested and Gilinsky, Jack and Hayes agreed. We put on 'The Proud Family Movie' and Me, Jack G and Hayes all cuddled on the bed while Jack J sat on his bed. In the middle of the movie Jack J wanted to go to the beach and we all agreed. "Hayes, wake up." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. "I'm up, where are we going?" he asked. "The beach now get dressed!" I say and walk to the deck where Gilinsky was. "Hey baby." he said and I sat in his lap facing him. "Hi." I say and are lips crash together. "Get some!" we here people yelling from below us. "SHUT UP TAYLOR!" Jack yelled. "Sorry, please continue." he yelled back up to us. "We will!" I yell back down. When no one replied we crashed our lips together until we found each other inside on our bed. "Okay, Jack let's go." I said pushing him gently off of me. "Okay Kenz." he said. I thought that he was going to act different, but I guess he isn't ready either. That good! We lock our hands together and walk out of the hotel. After a short walk from the back of the hotel to the beach we see Hayes with a girl looking about 15. We walk up to them and say "OMG Hayes are you cheating on me?!" then I fake cry onto Jacks shoulder. "You have a girlfriend?" the girl ask. "No, she's just joking." Hayes explains and I laugh. "Let's go swimming!" I yell and jump on Jacks back. "Let's go!" Hayes says and Jack carries me on his back to the beach. After a couple hours of goofing off with everyone, we had to go get ready for a new event called 'Magcon After Hours.' I walk into our room and hop in the shower. After I did that I fixed my hair and put a little makeup on. I walk out and Hayes goes into the bathroom. I put on black leggings and a Jack and Jack t-shirt. Over that I put my white Magcon sweatshirt that said crew on the back then my red vans and a red bandana on my head. "Baby, do you want to go with me and Cam to get food for all of us." Jack said wearing some sweatpants and the same hoodie only in red. "Yeah, let's go!" I said and grabbed my phone. In the car Cameron spilt Arizona Tea all over his shirt so Nash had to bring one to him. When everyone got to the event area, I sat down by the girls and we all are our food. After a little bit of catching up. We had to go into a room so about 100 fans could come in. "Okay, we are going to bring out the 'Magcon Fam' in 3 minutes" Nick said on the intercom. When me and Jack heard that we found our way back to where the rest of the guys where since we were to busy doing something else ;) "There you guys are!" Taylor said. "We had no idea where you guys went!" and gave us a wink. "I can't help it his lips are irresistible." I say and Jack blushes. "Show time people!" Bart yells. "#thanksbart!" Matt yells making us all laugh. We all line up then run out on stage. The fans yell and we all sit on the edge of the stage. "Okay, so what we are going to do is split these wonderful girls up into teams and we will pick a team captains from the Magcon team, then that's who you will do everything with the the rest of the night. Me and Jack were team captains together for our team. We won Laser tag and Hide and seek, but over all Taylor and Beth's team won.

"Okay it's 1:00 am now so we are starting to shut down but thanks for coming and we will see you soon!" Cameron said on the stage.

"Bye, thanks for coming"

"Bye"

"Goodnight"

Me and the rest of the guys told the fans bye as they left them we went to our hotel.

•A/N short chapter... sorry guys. If you all have any suggestions, don't be afraid to comment. Hopefully 100 reads soon! Byeeee•