Fun Facts

I got a request to list some facts/info that may not be stated officially in this story, but are actually canon (probably). A few things might not match up, because sometimes I added them after I wrote the main story and haven't taken the time to properly edit Storm Clouds.

However, without further ado, here are some fun facts!

- Shalestar/Shalefire is the father of Snowblaze and Jaysong. His mate's name was Echofrost (love that name). Unfortunately, she was killed by a wolf.

- Sageclaw had a sister, Thornberry, who is Ravenfoot's mother. Berryfang is named after her.

- Dustscar is the father of Grasscloud, and therefore the grandfather of Ambereyes.

- Whiteflower is Slywhisker and Silvershine's mother—their father was a rogue.

- Firelight is the brother of Redpool, who was Hawkstar's mother (I think this was mentioned).

- Applefall had two brothers (elaboration would be a spoiler).

- This story is based off of a terrible fanfic I wrote when I was eight or nine.

- In this terrible fanfic Ambereyes was originally named Autumneyes—which doesn't make sense because the warrior cats don't use the term autumn.

- Shalestar/fire, Hawkfeather/star, Stormclaw, Rabbitflight, Breezepaw, Crowstar, Sootclaw, Nettleclaw, Bigbelly, Smokestar, Brightfang, Swiftpaw, Minnie/Nightpaw, and Curly (though she never appeared in the story) are all based on real cats I've known at some point. Feel free to ask about them :)

I'll probably add more at later points...