2 ~ I had a feeling

Marcels POV

It was the day after my, kinda a, flashback thing. I lay on my bed, bored out of my mind. It was still half an hour until work. I wasn't fully ready so I decided to grab my gear. I wore black long, bullet proof padded trousers. A black long sleeve shirt, also padded with bullet proof material. My boots on my feet were black and also padded. I wore a bullet proof vest, and some black gloves. Also, a black helmet looking thing to keep my head protected. I basically look like a S.W.A.T member. And Droid would have to.. He was a great partner to have, RIP buddy. Rest In Peace.

I was ready to leave when I had to grab my keycard from my draw, so I quickly turned back and grabbed it outta my bedside table. I looked in the draw and saw a picture, Of me. Me and Arlan. We didn't like to call each other by our names, we liked Basically and Droid. It was our nicknames as kids, BasicallyIDoWRK and SilentDroidd.. Ah, how I miss him already. Better to think happy thoughts than to cry. Plus, if he saw me crying he would kick shit into me. And that's no fun.

I smiled down at the photo and left my room, making sure it was locked afterwards. I always do that, even though it auto locks. Never know when they're gonna get, faulty. I had to go down stairs to the center of the asylum. It was where the 'Janitors Closet' was. I walked in to see them replacing Droids locker and stickers with a new name.
Scott. I didn't know anyone called Scott. So obviously we wouldn't get along. I ignored that for a split second and approached my locker, looking inside to see no mail whatsoever. I miss the funny, yet really shitty, jokes droid used to put in. It slammed shut as I have a little force. I went to the back of the room, grabbing a new Rifle, and some ammo. My other gun was in my room, I forgot. They never really notice.
"Hey there.." I heard a kinda high pitched voice from behind me. I turned around to see a male a little shorter than me, light brown hair and in his uniform. The same uniform as me.
"Hello.." I grunted out.
"The names Scott.. or call me Scotty." He smiled.
I smiled back "Marcel, I don't really have no nickname.."
"Aye don't worry about it. I'm that new guy.. I've worked in an asylum before, just felt like I wanted a change.. but here I am, back again.." he sighed.
"Well, welcome back. This place is crazy as shit.." I mumbled.
"Can't be as crazy as my old job, my bestfriend got killed.." he muttered.
His bestfriend got killed? Did he accidentally shoot him or did he actually get attacked?
"You're not alone, mine did to.." I answered.
"What really? H-how?" He asked, sounding intrigued a little.
"I took a shot aiming for the patient tackling him. The light was cut off and.. I missed the patient.. instead I got Arlan.." I sighed.
"Something similar happened to me.. that son of a bitch had Anthony's head at gunpoint, I was about to stop him but someone bursted through the door and he pulled the trigger. That's when I quit.." he shook his head and then smiled up.
"Well, shit happens. And anyway, our childhood friends wouldn't wanna see us cryin.. how long were you both friends then..?" He asked.
"Life.. you were the same then I'm guessing..?" I asked.
He nodded. Then Tyler came in along with Brock and David. They walked up to us. I introduced them to Scotty, they all seemed to be getting along very well. They shared things that they have had good or bad experiences with. Scotty mentioned he had PTSD.. turns out me and Scotty have a lot in common. But I'm scared to share my condition with the guys, what if they the- No. it's about time I tell them, just don't know how.

-----

Bryce's POV

Me and Evan were awake and on our way down to the 'Janitors Closet' to get some things. And to be honest, we looked pretty smart in our Uniform. We made or way down to the room and saw Tyler, Brock, Marcel and David there. There was this other dude we didn't know. But Marcel was... crying? Why? I didn't understand.
"Marcel..?" I asked, I had a bad feeling in my gut.
"What's going on?" Evan asked, also.

-----

Evans POV

"What's going on?" I asked, I had a really and feeling that he was hiding something. Tyler kept glancing down as if he knew something was up. I stood up.
"What the fuck don't I know..?" I asked, very quietly. I was to concerned to rage out yet. Tyler sighed.
"Evan, a lot of shit has gone on in this asylum an-"
Marcel cut Tyler off "It was your first day and I didn't want to scare you."
Now I knew.. I had a feeling.
"Is droid.. isn't it?" I asked, trying not to tear up. Bryce stood behind me, clearly having the same thoughts.
"Sorry Ev but, he's gone.." Brock mumbled out. Marcel cried, they were bestfriends I don't blame him for crying about it. I would feel really same about Tyler especially. Sure we're all close but, Marcel and Arlan, Me and Tyler, Bryce and Smii7y, Nogla and Brock. All closest in our own different ways. Mainly because it's the people we've known longest, and the people we've had a bond with longer.

I felt so sorry for Marcel, but we all decided to set it aside for a moment. There always a new person here who I didn't know of.
"Hey, the names Scotty.." he said. I shook his hand and warmly smiled.
"Evan, this is Bryce." They shook hands.
"Scotty is gonna be new to our team, he's also had the same incident with.. me and droid. He lost his bestfriend called Anthony.." Marcel added.
Scotty chuckled a little "But let's cut the depressing bullshit and move on, we've got jobs to start people.."
we all laughed and followed. After all, this was going to be a long first day...