3 ~ New Faces

Evans POV

It was my first day, basically. Me and Bryce were in Luke's office getting assigned to our patients room. I had a patient with the name of 'Delirious'.. and Bryce had 'Ohm'.. To be honest it was pretty creepy. The details he gave about the each were terrifying.

Name: Delirious
Height: 5'8"
Sex: Male
Reason to be in the Asylum: Likes to kill for fun and sport, has an insane side he can't control. Also, listens to the voices in his head.
Character: Very sly, can bribe you without you noticing. He's very cheeky and flirty, also won't stand for your bullshit.he has a dark past..
Appearance: Wears a Jason hockey mask, a dark blue hoodie and black ripped jeans. He doesn't like to show his face. Also, brown hair and blue eyes.

Luke said he can get out of control, but I'm sure I can handle him. Bryce had his file next. It read;

Name: Ohmwrecker (Ohm)
Height: 6'2"
Sex: Male
Reason to be in Asylum: slaughtered and tortured his family, by going out of control. His 'voices' caused him to go delusional.
Character: acts extremely innocent, sly and sneaky. Don't fall for the love he gives, it's fake. He doesn't like liars.
Appearance: he wears a grey hoodie, black jeans and that's about it. His hair was a light brown with blonde streaks, his eyes were a sparkling grey.

Bryce and me had this under control, they were going to be our patients for a long time. What were their real names? Who did ohm kill..? Which family members? Why doesn't Delirious show his face? I had so many questio~
"Yo Evan!" Tyler screeched in my ear, turns out we had left the office. I was snapped outta my thoughts by a laughing group of idiot friends.
"Who'd ya get assigned to then Ev?" Nogla asked, I shrugged and showed them the file. Brock looked like he had a worried expression. Was delirious really that bad?

-----

Brock's POV (suprissseee :3)

Fucking seriously? I thought to myself, I couldn't believe this was happening. Evan got assigned to that, monster? Did Luke do this on purpose? Clearly Evan doesn't know what's up with Delirious, and why we don't want him to be paired up with him. And it's going to stray that way.

I can't believe what Luke did, I know they don't get along but, Delirious was the cause of Droids death..

I hate saying that word, it makes my stomach turn inside out. It's so upsetting what happened to Droid but that idiot Delirious was the cause of it. We've already lost Arlan, we're not going to lose Evan to. He needs to be careful.

It was time we all broke away and headed to our cells to see our patients. I had my shift a little earlier than the others, so did Tyler. We decided to walk together.
"What happened last time?" I asked Tyler, referring to his patient.
"Oh, Craig? He tried to, her closer again.. it's actually quite, disturbing."
Tyler answered. It is strange, I mean, our patients falling for us? Really? But I guess I can't say much, I have someone to~

No. No, No, No! I don't have someone, I'm not falling for him.
"Brian tried doing the same thing, pretty scary to be honest" I stuttered my last words causing Tyler to chuckle. I gave him a glare.
"I'm not sure ANY of us want crazy psychopathic partners.. It is kinda annoying though.." Tyler mumbled in his last words as we approached his cell. I patted his back and whispered "good luck bud.." which made him sarcastically smile.
"Yeah okay, now fuck off and go to Brian.." he snarled, we both chuckled as Tyler left to turn to his cell.

I walked down the hall way and turned to the left. I didn't have any guards come in the room with me any more, it wasn't that bad. I walked in and closed the door behind me. I didn't see Brian in his usual spot, he would usually be sitting in his chair under his sky light.

He came out from behind me, I didn't jump or even flinch. I just froze. I felt his warm breath press up against my ear. He grinned as I stepped forward, he grabbed me gently by waist. He pulled me backwards and slowly pressed me against the door. I was scared, actually. I was Fucking Petrified, and I think e could sense it. I tried to speak but instead I closed my a little eyes and looked up, trying not to make eye contact. His warm breathe got closer to my neck, he pressed a kiss up against my jawline. I couldn't move, if I did he would probably hurt me. I'd rather be used than be tortured or killed. He let go of my waist, and slowly walked away. He had a grin on his face, as his smooth Irish accent spoke "Today's session... I have plenty of thoughts to share, Brock.." he mumbled out me last name. I had to have some fucking confidence in me.
"That's Dr S-"
He cut me of and snarled out "I'll call you whatever the fuck I want.. okay?"
He sat on his chair and put his feet up on the table.

This was going to be hard for all of us..

-----

Tyler's POV

I walked in to see Craig in the corner of the dark room, leaning against the walk. I shut the dirt behind, his head jolted in my direction. He grinned as I walked in, happy for my presence. I warmly smiled back, and sat on my chair. He stayed in the corner for a few second before slowly getting up. He was quiet short but, was still VERY strong. One of the reasons why he was here, he couldn't control his strength.
"I missed you.." he grinned as he slowly walked out of the dark, and into the light.
"Th-that's cool.." I stuttered a little then paused. He had a grin across his face.
"Anyway, let's get on with this fucking session..." I snarled out, he gave me a glance. I could see lust in his eyes.
"But, I want to spend time with you Tyler~" I heard his voice shiver on my name. He slowly walked over to then table, laying his right hand on my chair and his left of the table. He leaned over me, hovering just inches away from my face. If I pushed him he would fight back, if I didn't he wouldn't leave me alone.

I sighed and looking away from him, he took his index finger and gently pulled my chin with it. We made full eye contact. His eyes were so beaut~ No! I can't think like that... he's my patient, I'm not falling for that bullshit. He grinned and I huffed. He still had his smug grin on his face.
"Let's get this normal session over and done with.." he walked over onto his seat. He looked down at his thumbs and fiddled with his thumbs, he kept glancing up at me.
"What's been on your mind recently..?" I asked, just making normal conversation. He grinned and whispered;
"You Tyler~" I could feel the lust and what in his voice. We continued our session, and I ignored how much he wanted me. To be honest he didn't want me, he was just controlling. He doesn't love me, or need me, or care. He just wanted me for a toy...

I'm not falling for it, Craig.