19 ~ Engaged

OMG IVE ONLY JUST NOTICED 1.13K READ TYSM!! This doge is shook. Very thankful. Much appreciation. Such love. 10/10 choked.

Maybe I'll give you a riddle hint at the end.

-----

Bryce's POV

We arrived at base, we saw the riddle and the hidden message. Was this real? This was kinda freaky. I was really shook up by this.

"Sorry guys, I can't continue on this journey..." I sobbed out.

Everyone looked sad. John looked pissed and so did Tyler.

"Why-why not? We need you!" John exclaimed.

"Fucking pussy..." Tyler grunted.

I scuffed "All you've done is whined this whole fucking time, Tyler! Shut the fuck up!" I shouted. Oi never ever shout. I'm always such a nice innocent guy. I felt Ohm put an arm around my neck. He pulled me into a hug and wouldn't let go. Eventually I calmed down and cried it out.

"Bryce, if you don't want to continue you don't need to. No pressure, aight?" Smii7y smiled. I smiled back and nodded. I turned back to Ohm and snuggled my face into his chest. He chuckled and picked me up, walking out of the room. Leaving everyone else to continue on their mission.

-----

Me and Ohm were cuddling up, our ear pieces and phones by the side of us. He sighed heavily.

"Ryan? What's wrong?" I asked.
"I've been wanting too ask you something for a really long time..." He looked away for a few seconds and paused. He then sat up, on the edge of the bed. I sat next to him. He then stood up and got on one knee. Holy fuck.
"Bryce McQuaid, I've never met someone who've I've actually loved. You've changed me..." He paused, at this point I was tearing up.

"I love you, with ALL of my heart! I've never felt this way about anyone before. So, will you do me the honor of marrying me?" I choked on my own words.
"Of course! Yes! Yes! 100% yes!" I fell into Ohms arms as we both couldn't stop smiling. He broke away from the hug as he kissed my lips. Then smiled at !me, hugging me once more. He picked me up and lay me down in bed. He then got in next to me. He grabbed the box in the draw next to him and got out a sliver ring. He gave it to me, it was so beautiful. I decided to tell everyone.

McQuaid😇: everyone busy or..?

Lui🙊: No, not really. Why?

Ohm: we're engaged!

Mini💀: Omg congrats!

SSSniperWolf🐺: Congratulations!

Sausage🐾: Hey congrats dude!

Lui🙊: Oh my god really? Fucking hell man Congrats off me and David!

Wildcat🐖: Congratulations off me Evan, Jon and John. Sorry about earlier.

McQuaid😇: its okay! Honestly. ☺

Smii7y🍼: CONGRATS DUDE OMG HELL YEAH!

I was so happy. Ohm kissed my head and I
looked up. I whispered I'm craving something..
"I think I know what you want.." He whispered back.
"Video games or Movies first?" He said looking down.
"Video games. COD?" I asked.
"100%! Im gonna fucking beat your ass!" He said giggling and getting up, finding the games. We were so alike. I love our little joked.

Terroriser👀: sorry me and Brock were busy, Congrats!

Moo😀: Yeah congratulations man!

Basically🎇: Congrats! But why were you busy eh Brian? 😏😏

407😊: yeah Brian, what were you both doing?

Terroriser👀: the same thing I heard you both doing last night. Now shut the fuck up.

Mini💀: BOI IM WEAK

Wildcat🐖: IM FUCKING WHEEZING

I laughed out loud a little, man that was really fucking funny!

-----

Few days later...

Ohms POV

Bryce wanted to take a break from this whole mission thing, but now were engaged! Now we have to go back to the mission but a lot happened yesterday. Brian and Brock got to meet Brocks baby for the first time. Amanda let them have part time custody over her. Lia and Sausage are moving closer to us, they've bought a house down the road. Also her sister brought their dogs over. Luna and Lumpy. They're so fricking cute! Lui and David have decided they're official after almost 6 years. Sark got Hell's new equipment and machinery after keeping some confidential information with Lia and Sausage. But none of us know what's going on. But we will in our meeting later tonight

-----

HINT: ITS LIKE AN ACROSTIC POEM!!!!

~ Sapphie