8 ~ The Serum

Bryce's POV

I decided that I really needed to sort Ohm out. I've been here for 5 minutes and he's just shivering in the corner, he's broken when I'm not here. I haven't saw him for three days straight as I've got another patient now, his name is unknown. Not literally unknown, I just don't know his name. But ohms had a different doctor these past few days so that's why he's a little shaken up. He's been acting different, a lot different. I didn't know the name of this doctor, but I knew he wasn't a good one.

"Ohm?~" I pleaded out. He seemed to freeze when I said his name, when I saw him like this it honestly broke my heart.

-----

Ohms POV

It's Bryce, he's hear. I didn't at all feel myself today. In fact I haven't for the past 4 out of 5 days. My new doctor is, fucking horrible... I'm supposed to be the stronger one, I'm the patient causing trouble, not the doctor. But Bryce taught me how to stay strong, now it's all just crumbled away. I'm sitting in this dark horror house with only one thing that's shines, and that is Bryce. But this fucking idiot if a doctor is making me crazy again... I can hear the voices...

*flashback*

I heard the door open as I looked behind me. I saw a tall figure quiet buff and had a light brown skin. I smiled and Introduced myself, he just had a look of ignorance on his face.
"The names Anthony, but my friends call me chilled.." he said whilst he opened up a brief case. (I know he doesn't look like that but just go with it okay?)
"Oh well hello chilled!" I said happily, trying to lighten the mood.
"I said FRIENDS.." he grunted. He pulled out a dark syringe with a magenta looking serum. He looked me dead in the eye, to be honest I was a little scared.
"Let's get this straight, okay? I'm in control here. I will remain in control even when your little bitch boy gets back.."
Bitch boy? Who the fuck is he calling bitch boy?
"Excuse me, Bitch boy? He's turned me back to who I was before being abandoned by my parents..."

He flicked at his syringe and just blanked out everything I was saying, he looked me dead in the eye and told me to sit down. I don't know why I was listening, it's all my fault I know. He injected it into my blood stream and proceeded to do that for 5 days straight, I'd faint and not remember much...

But I'm coming or you Anthony.. calling me Crazy, Not Human, Stupid, Pathetic... You'll pay...

*end of flashback*

Bryce was sat in the floor and had me in a loose hug as my flashback ended, I didn't even know it happened. He's been making me go back to who I was, but I don't like it. I'm not crazy.
"Br-Bryce..?" I murmured out..
"Yes Ohm..?" He answered softly.
"Do you think I'm Crazy, Baby..?"

There was a short pause as I saw sadness fill his eyes..
"Of course not..." he whispered. He warmly smiled but I couldn't lift a facial muscle. I had had a beatin two days ago, but I wore my long grey hoodie to hide the bruises on my rib cage and arm. I'm supposed to be strong, but now it's all lost..

-----

Tyler's POV

I checked in on Mini, he seems to be doing alright. Brock and Brain are doing fine, Delirious is still a mystery to Evan, Marcel and Scotty are still alive, Nogla and Lui are going good, But Bryce hasn't arrived yet. And I was starting to wonder why. It was 12 now and his shift should've finished an hour ago.

"Hey anyone seen Bryce or what?" I asked.
"Not since this morning, no.." Scotty answered. I could see Brock's face full of confusion.
"He's normally the first one here, what's taking him so long?" I heard Brock say.
"Ye where is he at boys? He should've been her' ages ago." Nogla butted in. Evan didn't say anything he just continued to eat his food. I looked at him.
"Know anything about it, Evan?" I asked, seemingly showing angrier as Brock expressed a 'calm-the-fuck-down' look. I wasn't angry, I just come off as the hulk sometimes.
"Why the fuck would I know, Tyler. Do you know anything?" He asked. Then interrupted by saying 'Exactly'. I just grunted and stood up.
"Well I'm gonna go and check his cell room, anyone wanna join?" I asked.
"I will.." Brock said as we walked away. We were half way down the corridor as we heard the siren.

"What the fuck-" I said as the lights flashed red and the sirens screeched. My ear was ringing like fuck and my vision was blurry and red.

-----

Brock's POV

Seeing as I couldn't see very well through these lights we were gonna turn back before the voice echoed off the walls, saying 'all units get to room B26 now!'...

B26...

Bryce...

Me and Tyler looked worried as we ran down the corridor as face as we could, trying to run upstairs without falling. The sirens screeched in my ear and the lights cornered us. We made it to Bryce's room before anyone else, there were to guards with holes shot in their chest. The person holding the gun was...

"BRYCE?!" I heard Tyler scream.
"WHAT YHE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" I added. What the FUCK?! Then bring him I saw ohm with a blank face and I saw a bruise on his arm. I was to busy looking at ohm to realize that people were behind him. WAIT HOLD THE FUCK UP-
"BRIAN?! CRAIG?! LUI?! DELI-"
Tyler interrupted.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON..?!" He looked at mini and asked. The sirens appeared to get louder as ohm and delirious reached for a gun. Mini whispered something into Tyler's ear and Tyler looked at me.
"Go and get the guys, tell Marcel and Scotty to help us... we need to get then outta here now!" I looked confused but followed as to what Tyler said.

What is going on...

-----

HOPE YOY ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, HELLA DIFFERENT BUT IDC! IT WILL AKL FALL INTI PLACE EVENTUALLY!

I can't BELIEVE BROCK IS A DAD AGHHH

IM SO FUCKING HAPPY!

BUT oN tHe other hand there had been a terrorist attack in London and the earthquake in Mexico City left it looking really bad. Let's hope all around the world everyone is safe. God bless you all 🙏🏻

Byeee guys :)