7 ~ Twelve Months Onwards

In a year, a lot can happen..

-----

Bryce's POV

I awoke in my room and started at the ceiling for a while. Until I decided to get up, and look for my uniform. I can't believe it. I can't believe it's been a whole year. A one year anniversary of working in this crazy place. Disputes the patients, thus job has made me happier than I previously was. I didn't have anyone in the past, but now I have ohm. I know he's crazy but, we're crazy in love. And~
"Hey there beautiful..." I heard a whisper. Someone grabbed me from the waist and bit on the bottom of my ear. I knew who it was.i blushed and then froze.
"O-Ohm.. how d-did you get in here? You~" he cut me off.
"Don't worry about how, aren't you happy..?" He purred. He was sweet but I was worried he would get caught. If he was caught he was tortured..

"Ohm.. you need to leave.." I turned around and I hugged him tightly.
"I don't want you getting hurt.." I whimpered out. He kissed my head. We both smiled as he slowly tipped my head up a little, causing our eyes to be connected. He crashed his lips down on mine, passionately kissing me. I went a little red before he broke away..
"I'll see you later... Okay..?" He grinned.
"Absolutely.." I smirked. He walked away and jumped onto my bed, grabbing onto a ledge of a vent above him. He dragged himself up, blowing me a kiss, I returned one and slowly waved my hand gesturing a 'goodbye..'

I miss him already..

-----

Evans POV

I've been awake for a really long time, Tyler then sent me a text causing a vibration on my bed.

Tyler: I'll see you and the group at lunch, I'm having a little trouble right now..

Trouble?

Me: what 'trouble'..?

Tyler: Craig isn't feeling himself right now, I'm scared of what he'll do. I gotta go..

Me: tell me how it goes!

He read my message but didn't reply. It was pretty scary y'know, my best friend in trouble with a crazy person. But I guess I've had trouble to, there's still a lot of dark secrets Brock has said he won't tell me. He said it's something to do with Arlan's death, they said what happened to droid was an accident. But why is it a dark secret then..? Why is Jon involved in it? Oh, Jonathan Dennis. My patient. He lets me call him Jon instead of Delirious, but nobody else really likes to reveal their names. Like Ohm and Bryce, Anti and Mark, Dark and Jack and Cry and Felix. None of their patients reveal their names. It's funny because, Dark and Mark are dark twins and so are Anti and Jack. Uh, at least they have family who support their jobs...

-----

Tyler's POV

I slowly creeped open the door, I saw Craig in the corner. He was leaning against the wall shredding tears until I walked in. He then stopped. He didn't move, he just froze.
"Craig.. Baby.." I muttered out.
"Tyler.." he paused. "You need to leave.." his voice got extremely deep all of a sudden. This wasn't Craig, this was his darker version that came back. We call him Dark Ladd, his nick name was Mini. But, Dark was here and it broke my heart to see him in this state..
"Craig, I am not leaving.." I said as I locked the door shut. I meant it when I said I would never leave his side. I could hear him in pain, I slowly walked up to him.
"Tyler, I don't want to hurt yo-" I cut him off.
"Hurt me, torture me, I don't care. As long as I'm with you, I'm always yours.." I kneeled down next to him.
"Calm down.. take deep breathes.." I kept repeating that over and over to him. He needed to stay calm, other wise things would get out of control. He latched onto my waist, I hugged him and let him cry on me. It's why I was his boyfriend at this point, we've been dating for four years and this hasn't happened many times. He shook and I rubbed him back and kissed his head. I lay on the floor, taking Craig with me. I didn't want to let him go and I didn't, we stayed laying on to floor, despite if I was shivering from the cold, Craig warmed up my heart and I loved him. He loved me.

-----

Evans POV

I smiled at Jon, he smiled back. I shut the door behind me.
"Earlier than usual.." he mumbled.
"Mhm, I thought I'd skip breakfast.." I said, he then gave me a strange look.
"That's the most important meal, you need food. You're probably really hungry an-" I cut him off.
"Stop being so concerned.. just.. shh.." I shushed him and chuckled.
"I'm fine.." I assured, smiling.
"Okay, Okay!" He answered chuckling after me. He slowly approached me, with his mask still on. He slowly approached me, I could tell he was grinning under that mask of his. When he was just a meter away from me, he slowly removed his mask. He gently tossed it onto the floor. A grin covered his face, he approached me closer. His warm breathe mixed up with mine. I heard his heavy breathing as he bit on his bottom lip and started into my eyes. I saw love and lust in hem.
"You're a very confusing person, Jon.."
"And you're a very controlling person Ev.." he then paused. He passionately kissed on my top lip, I felt his scar across his bottom one. Our eyes were closed as he nibbled on my lip then whispering:
"Do you think I'm Crazy, Baby..?" His hands lay on my waist, I brought my hands up to his neck.
"You're my type of Crazy.." I whispered.
"You're perfect.." I added.
"I love you, Evan.."
"I love you too Jon.."
I kissed him on his jaw then on his lips. I asked for and entrance to his mouth and he let me in. I explored his mouth as he tugged tightly on my shirt. I flipped him around from our position, I then walked forward a little and had him up against the wall. I tried my hardest not to moan as I knew where this was going, I broke the kiss..

-----

Delirious' POV

"Evan..?" I asked. We haven't done this before so it was okay for him to act this way..
"I-I'm ready... I'm ready Jonathan Dennis.." I saw his smirk... I returned one. I removed my top to reveal my small six pack. I saw Evan bite his bottom lip and I chuckled. I saw his blush and I removed his top and as it fell on the floor my eyes darted toward his abs. His beautiful dark abs. I traced my fingers across them and stared into Evans eyes. He grinned as our lip connected once more, him hovering over me. Being the dominant one, as he was taller. Yet I was older.
Oh Evan You're Magical..

-----

It's almost 12 am and I'm tired asf. Imma go to sleep.

I know this chapter is different but, I thought I'd change it up a little.

I know I left you on a smut cliff hanger :P

But, thanks for 200 reads! Love you guys a lot!

~ Sapphie