17 ~ Planned

IF ANYONE CAN DO A NICE FANART COVER OR CREATE ONE, ILL GIVE CREDIT ECT, HMU IN MESSAGES!!!

-----

Smii7ys POV

John would tell us what was wrong. He said as far as he made a pact and promise he wouldn't say anything. To any one. To any soul. But I know what's up, I know what's wrong. I remember being in that alleyway being his 'saviour' or whatever.

*31st October 2015*

"So every five years, Yes?" I heard Sattelizer say. I heard John scuff.
"I can't do this shit!" He said as he stood up. Chilled and Nanners grabbed his left and right arm. Stopping him from moving as they stood up from the floor as well. Then Sat walked around until he was in front of John. He got really close to hide face and too close for my motherfucking liking.
"You've got no fucking choice..." Sat whispered, I clenched my fists. It was really late at night, maybe 11? I don't know, but they couldn't see me in the shadows.

Sat had a smug look on his face when he turned around. He then approached John once more. He told him;

You will do this, EVERY FIVE YEARS. And if you tell ANYONE I will ruin your life. But most importantly, Smii7ys.

"You fucking dare go NEAR him!" John spat out.
"I won't say shit to anyone! Just don't fucking hit him you stupid cunt! You know hes my only family I've got left, he's my best friend and I fucking love him! So much! More than I should, so don't you FUCKING DARE touch him!" John said stuff he shouldn't have to Sat, but he likes me too?

"Well, weve got an issue already. Who do you think you are, speaking to me like that!?" Sat spat at John, Nanners and Chilled looked guilty and upset that this is wheat they were forced to do and be. John looked down.

"Would you take a beating for your love?" I just about hear Sat whisper out. John nodded but I shook my head. I looked down, wanting to help so much and didn't know what to do. I heard thud, my head darted towards a bleeding John on the floor. He kicked into his stomach more. I put my hood upon and looked down, grabbing a gun out of my pocket. I walked out of the shadows and shot my gun up to the sky. Chilled and Nanners ran. I then aimed my gun at Sat. He scuffed and whispered 'this isn't over' and ran away. I then called an ambulance but didn't identify myself to John. He doesn't know it was me.

The ambulance arrived 20 minutes as I watched from the roof top. I signed and sobbed as John was in pain. The ambulance must've asked John for a close relative to come to the hospital for support, because I got a call off Kryoz. I heard the paramedic speak.

"I'll be there as soon as possible, thank you. -- bye -- bye..." I eventually hung up, finishing a bottle of beer and headlong toward my car.

*Present Day*

I needed to tell John.

"31st October 2015, I was that gunshot." I whispered the last part. Everyone looked clueless.
"I was the gunshot okay! I heard everything! I know about your beating, for me! I know everything! I know Sat forced you as well, I was scared!" I cried a little at the end. He looked up, teary eyed. Then Tyler spoke up:
"Five years, 1 of which John was in hospital, and you've never told any of us?" He sounded quiet angry.
"Yeah, it wasn't the time. Then I saw John was recovering and didn't want to interrupt his time healing with bad memories. Its a miracle he can breathe, I didn't wanna ruin that by bringing it back up and causing hyperventilation..." I was legitimately scared. John, Marcel and Anthony all have PTSD. Nanners (Anthony) not that bad. The guys decided to give us some space and walked over to the planning table.

John finally decided to stand up, pulling me up with him. He didn't let go of my hand. I loved it. He then walked over to the table everyone was at. He asked what the plan was and everyone explained. We all had ear pieces and cars. We had to look for places that Nanners would be. Sausage and Lia are gonna track his Face on cameras or voice on microphones all around LA. They'll also check his phone and track it.

"Well then, let's go!" John ordered pulling me behind. He never shows love in from of anyone, I loved this right now. To be honest I just love John.

-----

HAPPY HALLOWEENNNN

I'm bored so imma use predictive text to say goodbye creatively.

In a lot of my eye he was an eye and my mom Kryoz was me a good bye I am stopping your best camera quality but if you have an eye he got no one to Smii7y and my MiniLadd and be a little trio.

- Sapphie