9 ~ Everything Gets Revealed

Thank you for the positive responses! I guess I always just doubt myself and I have hella bad anxiety so I'm sorry if I have small freaks outs!

But thank you!

Thank you for the positive feed back.

Thank you for the votes and comments.

Thank you for the reads.

Thank you.

-----

Tylers POV

-----

I look around at everyone in the room at once. Craig looks worried, Ohm is broken, Delirious is angry and Brian just doesn't give a flying fuck. Bryce is heart broken as Ohm isn't telling him anything. Bryce would try to approach Ohm but he would just walk away. I stuck by Mini, as I hesitantly waited for the guys.

They all walked in looking determined, but then Marcel entered. He took one look at Delirious and clenched his fists. Delirious twitched a little.

Marcel control yourself.

-----

Marcels POV

I saw Delirious..

Once again..

I looked into his eyes..

I saw Arlan...

Droidds...

He's a monster.

I didn't realize I was clenching my fists. Delirious looked up at me, I waned to kill him. He saw my anger reflect off of me.
"You..." I muttered under my breathe as I approached him. Tyler tried to grab me arm, but I pushed him away. That caused an angry grunt off if Tyler and Craig. I was inches away from delirious' face. He looked smug. I grabbed his collar of his shirt. It all seemed calm until I pushed him a meter and a half making his thud onto the wall. I heard a few gasps and a mother fuckin-
"STOPP!!" Evan screamed as he moved closer up to me. Brock gave a glare to me as did Daithi and Tyler.
"Don't you dare, Marcel. Don't. You. Dare." Evan angrily said in his deep voice. Tyler sighed and interrupted.
"This shouldn't be kept s secret anymore.."

There was a short pause...

The sirens didn't seem to bother me...

It didn't trigger my thoughts in any way...

I. Wanted. Him. Dead.

He gave me a merciful look. I kneed into his stomach. He bent over in pain hitting his stomach.
"NO! STOP! THIS IS STAYING A SECRET" I heard Brock shout.
"NO IT ISNT! EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW WHO THE MONSTER IS!" I heard Tyler scream and Nogla agreed. Everyone argued behind me. I stared at delirious and pushed him onto the floor. I turned around and screamed 'Enough!'

I seemed to have caught everyone's attention, the walls have been broken through at this point by Ohm. Scotty had killed a lot of the guards as did Bryce and Ohm. I looked at Evan.
"I'm sorry you have to find out this way, but what would've you done if that fucking monster killed Tyler? Hm?"
"Marcel-" Brock mumbled as I interrupted.
"No!" I paused... taking a deep breathe.
"Arlan is dead because of that, prick~" I could feel the tears softly fall down my face.
"It's true.." Brock's and Tyler said. Nogla just stepped backwards and felt a little upset. We all did. Sadness filled the room as delirious crouched on the floor in agony.

"I-I-wha-" Evan was speechless at this point, he didn't know what to say.
"It wasn't my fault, I-" delirious muttered. He spat out a mix of driving sweat, blood & saliva. Before continuing;
"I was injected two hours before what happened..-" he whispered, barely enough for everyone to hear. I could feel tension build up in the room. Mini looked at Tyler, as if he knew something...

-----

C L I F F H A N G E R :P