When you hang out

Pein
For the past couple of days Pein has been coming to your special spot and talking to you. It was nice to have some company, but today he seemed a bit off. Maybe something important was on his mind? You had no idea and chose to ignore it.

"Do you do anything besides working and sleeping?", Pein asks. You roll over onto your side so that you are facing him. "Yeah uh... eat". He sighs and rolls his eyes. "Why are you so moody? Do you want to something else?", you question. "Yeah, I'm getting bored". "Then why don't you go work or something?". "I finished all my work". You stood up and brush yourself off. "Where are you going?", he asks. "Well you're bored so lets go and get breakfast or something". He pushes himself up and the two of you walk towards the restaurant where you work. 

You sat in a booth and looked through the menu. "So you work here?". "Yup". "Why don't you work at breakfast?". "Cause I want to sleep". "Fair enough". You ordered a big plate of pancakes and ate the entire thing. You didn't realise it but Pein watched you the entire time. You lent back in your chair and closed your eyes only to be tapped by one of your coworkers. "Hey (Y/n) your shift starts now". I nod and stand up. "It was nice hanging out, we should do it more often". And with that you walked into the kitchen, leaving Pein at the table... with the bill.

Konan
One day you were walking through town and saw a familiar woman. You were on your way to work at the village's animal shelter when you saw her sitting in a cafe, sipping a cup of tea. You hoped that she didn't see you but she did.

You tried to walk away but she followed you. You finally made it to work, you pushed the door open and walked inside. The animal shelter housed many different animals and you took care of them all. There were a few other workers but they only did part time, while you did full time. You were always either at home, in the forest or at work. You walked out into the storage room and got a bag of food. When you walked out you saw Konan standing in front of a pen full of bunnies. She lent down and pet one on the head, then turned her attention to you. 

"Why were you running from me?", she asks. You blush and rub the back of your neck. "Oh uh sorry, I was r-running late for work so I d-didn't have time to stop". She gave me  a gentle smile and continued to pet the rabbit. You brought the bag of food over and began feeding the different animals. First you pulled a few dead mice from the bag and gave them to the snakes. Then some dog biscuits for the dogs, cat food for the cats, mince for the mice and vegetables for the guniea pigs. You then pulled a few carrots from the fridge and began chopping them up. You walked back over to Konan and sat beside her. "D-do you want to feed them?", you ask. She happily nods and takes the food from you, giving it to the rabbits. The rabbits go crazy for the food, running and jumping around excitedly. You giggled and watched them with a smile on your face. You didn't see it but Konan was staring at you and blushing. You spent the rest of the day with Konan, taking care of all the animals.

Itachi
You finished you shift at the cafe and left. You still had a lot of time left that day so you decided to go for a walk. Just as you were walking away from the cafe a familiar voice called your name."

"(Y/n)". You turned your head and saw Itachi walking towards you. "Oh hey Itachi", you said, giving him a small smile. "What are you doing?", he asks. "Well I just finished my shift so I thought that I might go for a walk". "Do you mind I join you?". "Not at all".

The two of you walked around the village talking for several hours. You really enjoyed his company. It started to get dark so you had to leave, Itachi offered to walk you home so he did so. 

Kisame
The other day when you were with Kisame you told him that you didn't know how to swim. He happily offered to teach you so now you were walking to the lake to meet him.