When you hang out at your house

Pein
Pein did exactly as he said he would and came to your house the next morning. But because you are not a morning person you weren't awake. Pein knocked on the door but you didn't answer. Pein knocked again, a little harder just in case you didn't hear the first knock. No answer. He gritted his teeth and knocked on the door again. I'm sorry that's wrong... Pein punched the door very hard and very loud. He heard a crash from inside and then footsteps. The swung open and revealed (Y/n), her hair was messy and she was in her pajamas. She looked at Pein and then the dents in her wooden door, sighing. "I left the door open for you, you know. Next time just come in". He nods and looks away trying to his blush. You smirk and walk inside, Pein follows and closes the door behind him.

"So what do you want to do?", you ask. "Do you want to go out somewhere?", Pein asks. You pull back a curtain and look up into the sky. "Nah, its going to rain". "Do you have anything to do here?", he asks. You look around and tap your chin. "Do you want to watch a movie or something?". "Sure". "Have you eaten anything yet?". Pein shakes his head. "Ok then, I'll make us breakfast and you can choose a movie". He nods and sits on your couch looking though your selection of movies. You spent the rest of the day in your Pajamas with Pein just hanging out.

Konan
I wasn't sure what time Konan would be over so I got early and started cleaning my house, making sure my underwear wasn't in sight. My apartment was pretty small so I was unsure why Konan wanted to hang out here. I was making my bed when I heard someone knock on my door. I walked over and opened it to reveal Konan. She smiled happily at me which made me blush. "H-hey Konan, come in". I hold the door open and let her come inside. "What do you want to do?", I ask. She shrugs her shoulders and hands me a box. I open it and see that its full of paper. "I uh like to do origami, I can show you some if you want?". You happily nod and put the box on the coffee table and sit on the ground next to it, Konan comes and sits beside you. You spent the rest of the day learning how to make origami.

Itachi
You were cleaning you kitchen after making a cake and it was taking for ever. You had done the dishes but now you hand to clean the flour off of everything. You didn't know how you manged to get flour everywhere but you seemed to do it every time. Their was a knock at the door and you rushed over to answer it. Itachi stood before you with a smile on his face. "Morning (Y/n)", he greets. "Morning Itachi". You walk into your kitchen and take the cake out of the oven while Itachi follows you. "What's the cake for?", he asks. "Um I dunno I just felt like making a cake". He stands beside you and begins helping you decorate it. Once you were done it looked amazing. "Thanks Itachi, what do you want to do now?", you ask. His eyes dart over to the open cupboard where the container of dango sat. You sigh and get it out. "We can eat these and watch a movie or something". He nods and you take the container over to the couch and sit down. Itachi sits next to you and you put the dango in between you. You turn the Tv on and begin watching a movie. When you finished the movie and the dango you and Itachi headed over to the kitchen to make more.

Kisame
You sat on your couch with a cup of tea, reading a book. You honestly couldn't wait for Kisame to come over and wanted to do something to kill time. When you heard a knock on the back door you honest ran over and swung it open. "Oh hey Kisame", you say, trying to act cool. He smirks and comes in, he was super tall he almost had to duck through the door. He noticed you looking at him and raised an eyebrow. You blushed and rubbed the back of your neck. "Sorry I just didn't realize how tall you are", you giggle. He chuckles and ruffles you hair. You sit down on your couch and Kisame sits next to you, taking his large wrapped sword off his back. You raise an eyebrow at it and he just chuckles. "This Samehada, you've seen him before but I've never really taken off the bandages". "Can I see?". Kisame nods and begins taking off the wrap.

Once all the bandages were off you could see that it was a long scaly thing with a mouth. "I've never seen anything like this before", you say. "You can touch him if you want". You look at Kisame making sure that its alright and then reach your hand out. You gently stoke Samehada's scales and he purrs. He moved onto your lap and nuzzled into your chest, purring happily. Kisame was just laughing. "He really seems to like you", he chuckles. I keep petting Samehada while Kisame and I talked.