When they confront you

Its been a day since you joined the Akatsuki. They've been trying to get you alone to talk for a while but they can't seem to find you when you're alone. But finally, they get the opportunity to confront you.

Pein
You were sitting in the living room with some of the other members when you are approached by Konan. "Leader-sama would like to see you in his office", she says softly. You nod and stand up, making your way towards his office. You walk down the long corridor and stop at Pein's office door, knocking on it. "Come in", calls a voice from the other side. You slowly open the door and see Pein sitting at his desk doing paper work. He looks up and his eyes widen. He gets up and walks towards me. He stops right in front of me and cups my face with his hands. "Are you Ok?", he asks. You nod. "Yeah of course, why wouldn't I be?". "I thought that Madara would've forced you into joining, you aren't hurt, right?". He give him a small smile. "I promise you that I'm fine". There was a moment of silence before he spoke again. "Why didn't you tell me the truth about your clan?", he asks. "Well at first I didn't know who to trust, my clan was murdered my one of our own and I don't usually even let myself get close to others. I didn't mean to, I'm sorry". He pulls me into a hug. "It's fine, now that I know you're part of the Kissushi clan I know you can take care of yourself, you're a member of the Akatsuki now so you'll be doing missions like the others, just promise me you'll stay safe". "I promise".

Konan
You were sitting alone in your room when the door slammed open and you are tackled onto the bed. You look up and are met with Konan's beautiful amber eyes. "H-hey Konan", you stutter. Your face was now a dark shade of red. "I'm so glad you're Ok", she whispers, hugging you. You awkwardly wrap your arms around her too. After a minute or so she pulls away and looks me in the eye. "Why didn't you tell me you were able to shape shift?", she asks. You feel the heat rise to your cheeks. "Well I find it really embarrassing, not many people even know that I can". She nods and jugs me again. "Pein didn't hurt you, did he?", she asks. "No I just found his rinnegan intimidating so I did what he asked me to". She smiles and lets out a sigh of relief. "I'm so glad you're Ok". She giggles and hugs you again, you're face is literally on fire now.

Itachi

You managed to get the kitchen to yourself to do some baking. But just before you were about to start you suddenly felt dizzy. You clumsily stumbled over to the kitchen table and sat down, resting your head in the palm of your hand. "What are you doing here?", a familiar voice booms. "I-Itachi is that you?", you call. Your dizziness suddenly went away and a dark figure stood before you. "You shouldn't be here", he warns. "Pein-sama said that if I didn't come with him he would kill the people in the cafe, even if I were to stay I wouldn't have a job or any people left". Itachi sighs and pulls you up into a hug. "You shouldn't be here", he says once more, this time a little quieter. You look up and meet his onyx eyes, they are full of worry. "Itachi its fine, I can take care of myself and you'll be here to protect me too". He sighs and once more and pulls away slightly to flick you on the forehead. You send him a sweet smile and he pulls you back into a hug. "I'm just glad you're safe".

Kisame
You were sitting in the living room with a few of the other Akatsuki members when you felt something brush against your foot. You looked down and saw Samehada wiggling along the ground. You watched as he wiggled out of the room, when he disappeared you decided to follow him. You walked out of the living room and  and into the hall way just in time to watch Samehada wiggle into one of the many rooms. You slowly approached the room and push lightly on the door, letting it swing open. Sitting on the bed in the middle of the room was no one other then Kisame. Samehada made his way towards you and purred loudly as he nuzzled into your foot. Kisame turned his head and meet your gaze, he looked a little sad. He turned around and sighed, letting his gaze drift to the floor. You closed the door and walked over to the bed, sitting next to Kisame. "Are you alright?", you ask. He sends you a sideways glance and nods. "Yeah just fine". You know he didn't intent to but you felt a little hurt. "Are you mad at me?", you ask quietly. He sighs and moves closer to you, wrapping his arm around your waist and resting his head on top of yours. "No I'm not mad at you, I'm just worried". "Worried about what?". You move so that you are looking up at him. "Worried that I might lose you". You were speechless, all you could do was stare at him with a surprised look on your face. "Someone like you comes once in a million years and someone like you that cares for someone like me is a miracle, I've never had someone like you in my life and would never find anyone to fill that hole if you were ever to go. I'm worried that you'll get hurt and I won't be able to protect you". You look down at your lap and let a couple of tears fall. "I'm sorry", you whimper. He chuckles and wraps his muscular arms around you. "Its Ok, I now know that you can protect yourself".