When they ask their partners for advice

Pein
Pein walked into the hideout very late at night. He had been hanging out with you and lost track of time. He crept through the empty halls all the way to his office. He pushed the door open and jumped back when the lights turned on, Konan stood before him. "Where were you?", she asks with folded arms. "No where". "Please just tell me, you know you can trust me". He sighs and sits in his chair. "I have been hanging out with this girl and now I have feelings for her", he whispers. Konan's eyes widen. "Does she know about you?". "Yes she knows my true identity and she too is a rouge ninja". "Wow looks like you found the perfect girl, Nagato", Konan giggles. Pein sighs and leans back in his chair. "What do I do?", he asks himself. "Why don't you just tell her how you feel?". Pein's eyes widened. He had thought about confessing but he didn't want to be rejected. He nodded and smiled. "Next time I see her I will tell her". Konan smiled back. "Ok good for you, now get your butt in bed, it is very late".

Konan
Konan was laying on her bed hugging her pillow and giggling to herself. "What are you doing?", a voice asks. Konan jumps off the bed and stares wide eyed at the pierced man standing in her doorway. "Oh nothing". Pein sighs and walks in, closing the door behind him. "You are hardly ever in the base and when you are you're always giggling and blushing, what is wrong with you?", he asks. Konan sighs and hugs her pillow. "I think I'm in love with someone". "Really? Who is he?". "Its actually a she". Pein blushed a bit. "I uh didn't know you had an interest in women". "I didn't either until I met her". Konan fell backwards onto her bed and let out a loud sigh. "What do I do?", she whispers. "Just tell her, I bet she will feel the same way". Konan watches Pein walk out of her room before she squeals into her pillow. "Maybe I will".

Itachi
Itachi and Kisame were on a short mission and Kisame noticed Itachi's weird behavior. "Hey Itachi?". "Yes Kisame". "Why are you acting so weird?". Itachi looks at his partner with raised eyebrows. "I have no idea what you are talking about". Kisame sighs. "You are oddly more emotional and sometimes I can hear you talking to yourself". "Well I bet you are just imagining stuff". "Once I heard you say something about a girl, do you have a girlfriend?", Kisame teases. Itachi glares at him and clears his throat. "She is not my girlfriend". "You wish she was though". "Maybe". "Then tell her you like her". Itachi didn't respond to that but he was thinking about it. Should he tell her?

Kisame
Kisame arrived at the hideout and Itachi noticed that Samehada wasn't with him. He had noticed that Samehada would disappear and then randomly reappear with Kisame. "Where does Samehada go when he's not with you?", he asks. Itachi notices a small blush appear on his partners face. "Just a friends". "And is this friend of yours a woman?". Kisame swallows hard. "Y-yeah". "Do you like her?". Kisame sighs. "Why would it even matter, she wouldn't like me back anyway". "But if she's friends with you that means that she doesn't care that you're a shark man. Also you must trust them a lot to let them look after Samehada and he must really like her not to hurt or absorb her chakra". Kisame ran all the facts through his head and smirked. "Hmm I might tell her". Itachi gives his partner a small smile and then hides it with his usual serious look.

Sasori
Deidara had noticed Sasori was leaving the base all the time and he was so curious as to where he was going. This time he decided to follow him. Deidara ducked into alleyways to hide himself from his partner, only coming out when he knew the cost was clear. He watched as Sasori walked into a cafe and sat in a seat next to a young woman. A smirk grew on Deidara's face and he retreated to the hideout, waiting for his partner to return. A couple of hours later Sasori arrived back at the hideout and saw his partner waiting for him. "What's up with you brat?", he asks. "Who's the girl your always hanging out with un?". Sasori glares at Deidara. "No one for you to be concerned about". "So what would you do if I killed her?". Sasori gritted his teeth. "If you even touched her I would kill you, slow and painfully", he growled. Deidara smirked. "You must really like her to be making threats like that, yeah". "Pfft why do you even care?". "Well if you want my opinion then you should ask her out, I think she'll say yes un". Sasori walked away from Deidara and into his room. But he couldn't seem to wonder whether he should tell (Y/n).

Deidara
Deidara spent the day watching (Y/n) sculpt, while Sasori spent the day waiting for his partner to come back to the hideout. "Where is that brat?!", Sasori yells. "Maybe the bitch's got himself a girlfriend", Hidan chuckles. Sasori being the impatient person decided to go and look for him. He met him halfway through the forest. "W-what are you doing here Danna un?", Deidara shakes. Sasori grits his teeth. "I've been waiting for you all day!", he yells. "I'm sorry yeah, I just lost track of time". "I don't care about that, now come on we're going back to the hideout". Deidara nods and follows his partner back into the hideout. While walking Sasori was hearing a dripping noise that was really irritating him. "Stop making that dripping brat!", he yells. "I'm not making it un!". Sasori noticed that something was in Deidara's cloak pocket and that was the cause of the dripping. He reached in and pulled out a melting piece of ice. Deidara sighed. "I though it wouldn't melt, un", he sighs. "Of course its going to melt and why does it even matter, its just a piece of ice". "Hmph no, its more than that, it is art that was made for me". "And who made it?". "(Y/n)". "That sounds like a woman's name, have you gotten yourself a girl friend?". Deidara goes bright red. "S-she's not my girlfriend, un!". Sasori rolls her eyes. "I don't care, just don't keep her waiting, your ignorance is giving me a head ache". Deidara sighed. He wanted to tell her but he wasn't sure if she would feel the same way.

Hidan
Kakuzu was getting irritated because Hidan kept on spending his money. Hidan walked into Kakuzu's room and that's when he was grabbed by the throat and shoved up against a wall. "What the fuck Kakuzu?!", he growls. "What is so important that you need to waste my money on?". Hidan didn't reply, he was just trying to get free of Kakuzu's threads. Kakuzu slammed him hard against the wall. "You better have a good explanation or I'm going to kill you". "Ugh fine old man, its a girl". "What's so expensive about a girl?". "I'm trying to get her to like me, now let fucking go of me". Kakuzu releases Hidan and glares at him. "There better be results in this or I'll kill you and her". Hidan glares up at the old man. "How the fuck am I supposed to guarantee that?!". "Just tell her you like her you big pussy". Hidan growled at the older male as he got up and left the room. But he was right, he needed to tell her.

Kakuzu
Kakuzu was counting his money while on a mission with Hidan. He cursed when he saw that he was missing some money. "That brat!", he growled. "What's wrong old man?", Hidan asks. "She stole 176 ryo". Hidan smirks. "Who is she?". "No one of your concern". "Olala does the old man have a girlfriend?". Kakuzu grits his teeth. "She isn't my girlfriend". "How old is she? If she's my age does that make you a pedophile?". "No it doesn't because she isn't a minor". "So she's mature?", Hidan hints, wiggling his eyebrows at him. "Don't speak about her that way". "Well you better tell her you like her before I fuck her". Kakuzu glares at the silver haired man. "Say anything else about her and I will kill you". But Hidan was kinda right, (Y/n) was a very pretty girl, if he didn't tell her how he felt someone else might get there first.

Zetsu
Zetsu was stuck with Tobi for the day. "Does Zetsu know what Tobi's name is?", the man child giggles. "Your name is baka No its Tobi". "Why is Zetsu always so mean to Tobi?!", he cries. Zetsu sweat drops and looks away from the masked man. "Do you think (Y/n) likes us I'm not sure I mean we are a mutant human She is friends with us anyways, she might I doubt that". "Who is (Y/n)-chan?, Tobi asks excitedly. "No one Yeah none of your business". "(Y/n) is a girls name so does that mean Zetsu has a girlfriend?!". The plant man blushes. "W-what no we don't She isn't our girlfriend brat". "But Zetsu wishes she was", Tobi giggles. "What would you know? Yeah you've never had a girlfriend". "Tobi almost had a girlfriend but she was in love with someone else, Zetsu has to tell her before she falls in love with someone else". Zetsu sighs. "He is right you know Ugh I can't we're listening to that idiot So are we going to do it Fine but she better say yes".

Tobi
Tobi was sitting in Zetsu garden with a flower in his hands, pulling off the petals. "She loves Tobi, she loves Tobi not, she loves Tobi, she loves Tobi not". Suddenly a multi colored head protruded out of the ground. "What are you doing to our flowers? Your killing them you idiot!", Zetsu yells. "Tobi is sorry, he just wanted to know if (Y/n)-chan loved him or not". Zetsu calmed down and sat up against a tree. "Does Tobi know how he can get (Y/n)-chan to love him?", he asks. Zetsu sighs and looks at the masked man. "Just tell her how you feel But it's not she'll ever love an idiot like you He doesn't mean that Yes I do No he doesn't No I don't". Tobi smiles and begins dancing around the garden. All he had to do was tell her how he felt.

I loved writing these, I think they are adorable. I think we are at 700 reads so thank you all for that. If you have any scenarios you want me to do then just leave a comment. Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD