When they come to your house for the first time

Pein
You were laying in the field with Pein after your shift at the restaurant. You wanted to watch the stars tonight but it was cloudy and you couldn't see any. You sigh and sit up. "What's wrong ?", Pein asks. "I wanted to watch the stars but I can't see any, I'm gonna go home". You stand up and brush yourself off. Pein stands also. "Fine but I'm walking you home". You nod and give Pein a small smile. "Ok boss".

It only took ten minutes to get to your house. You lived in a small cottage on the edge of town. You walked up to the door and reached into your pocket for your key. You frowned when you couldn't find it. You forced a small window open and slipped inside. You then opened the door for Pein to come in. His purple eyes widened at his surroundings. He imagined that your house would be stacked high with dirty dishes and just generally messy. "You know just because I love sleep doesn't mean that I'm a slob", I smirk. "So are you going to go to our spot tomorrow?", he asks. I smirk. ""Our spot?". He frowns at me while I just giggle. "Sorry, I have the day off and I have to do some stuff here". "Ok then I'm coming here". Before I can say anything he walks out of the house. I smile sleepily at his retreating figure. "What ever you say, boss".

Konan
I was cleaning the cats room, the last thing I had to do today. Konan said that she would show up today but I hadn't seen her at all. Maybe she was busy or something came up. I shrug my shoulders and fill the kitties food bowls. Just as I am closing up the door slams open and someone collapses to their knees in the middle of the shelter. I look over and notice that its Konan, she seems out of breath. I walk over and kneel beside her. "I'm *puff* here", she says. "I'm sorry Konan its really late, I was just about to head home". She sighs but her face lights up when she comes up with an idea. "Ok then, I will walk you home!".

I agreed to let her walk me home. She is one of the only people I would trust with the location of my living space. I lived in a small house in a secluded area of town. I preferred being by myself so I lived in a secluded area, it meant I didn't have to have neighbors or have anyone around to disturb me. The exterior of my house made it look like it was abandoned but it really wasn't. I unlocked the door and held it open for Konan. My house was quite small but I liked it like that. It had two rooms, a bathroom and a room for everything else. "Your house is so small", Konan says. I shrug my shoulders. "Yeah but I like it this way". She nods and blushes at a pile of my underwear on the floor. "I'm sorry its messy". "No its fine, do you have work tomorrow?", she asks. I shake my head. "Well why don't we hang out here?", she suggests. "Are you sure? We could go anywhere else and hang out, plus like you said this place is pretty small". "No here is fine, I'll see you tomorrow". She waves at me as she exits out the door. I noticed she was staring at a pile of my underwear on the floor, we are both women, why was she blushing?

Itachi
After a few hours of hanging out with Itachi in the park it started to get late. The stars were out now and it was starting to get cold. I shiver a bit and then feel something warm on my shoulders. I look over and see that Itachi has put his coat on me. "Thank you, but won't you be cold?", I ask. He shakes his head. "Don't worry about me, I'm fine". I take his word for it and begin walking out of the park with Itachi beside me. "It's dark, I'll walk you home", he says. You nod and let him take you home.

You lived in an apartment building on the east side of town. It wasn't a rich or poor area it was just moderate. You unlock the door and step inside, Itachi follows you in. Your apartment smelt like cookies and the walls were covered in pictures of food. He looked around with a small smile on his face but frowned when he saw the kitchen. There was flour everywhere and you hadn't done your dishes. He raised an eyebrow at you causing you to pout. "Its only from this morning", you insist. "What were you even making?", he asks. "Uh... Dangos". His eyes light up and he gives you pleading look. You sigh and pull a plastic container of dango from your cupboard. You take one out and hand it to him. "Why only one?", he asks. "If you want more then your just gonna have to come back tomorrow, I have the day off". He smiles and walks out the door, ruffling your hair before he leaves. He would definitely come back for more after he had tasted yours. Itachi ate one piece and hummed at its sweet taste, they were the best tasting dango he had ever had.