They see you dancing

Pein
Pein was away and you found yourself in his room. You walked around, cleaning up a little before laying back on his bed. There wasn't much to do at the Hideout at the moment, you didn't have any jobs, books or missions so you were fresh out of ideas. Usually, at times like this, you would go to Pein and get him to cuddle you while he did his paperwork. Not only did it entertain you but it gave you comfort. Sure you were comfortable laying down now but you wanted to be entertained. You bounced on the bed gently on your back, only now realizing how bouncy Pein's bed was. A small rare smile graced your lips as you stood up and began jumping all over the bed. You were dancing around doing flips and leaps, not even realizing that you were messing up the bed. You let out a quiet giggle as you remembered doing this when you were young, bouncing around on your parent's bed. You were suddenly knocked from your nostalgic trance when you heard the sound of someone clearing their throat. You landed on your bottom and turned your head towards the door, seeing Pein standing there with a small smirk. "What were you doing?", he asks. You shrug your shoulders and fix the bed before climbing in and opening your arms to the pierced male. Being tired from his mission he obliged and turned the lights off, making his ways over to you.

Konan
You had been dressed up by Konan again and this time you weren't exactly hating it. It was a cute dress that complimented you nicely. She left the room to use the bathroom, giving you the chance to act like a child. You stood up from your seat on the bed and began spinning around, letting the skirt of the dress twirl. You spun around in circles to the point where you were starting to get dizzy. Trying to regain your balance you stumbled towards the wall, being caught by someone before you could fall to the floor. Once you were no longer dizzy you looked up and smiled at the blue haired female who held you in her arms. "Having fun?", she giggles. You look down with a bright red blush on your face, giving an embarrassed nod. She turns on some music and places one of her hands on your waist and the other in your hand while your other hand rests on her shoulder. The two of you danced for a while until you started spinning and knocked yourself out by spinning into the wall.

Itachi
Eating too many dango was not the best idea and you were currently under the influence of a sugar high. Luckily, most of the other Akatsuki members were away on missions so you didn't have to worry about them judging your abnormal behavior. Noticing some of the others coming home you ran to your room and decided it would be best to stay out of their way. Generally tired S-rank ninja don't have the patience for energetic little girls. You sat on your bed for a while before you let out a long groan, your energy hadn't yet depleted and you found yourself tapping your foot. Feeling another rush of energy you ran over to your stereo and turned on some music, beginning to dance wildly to it. At first you felt a little embarrassed but eventually, you gave up on the feeling and just started having fun as you danced around, giggling like an idiot. Something that hadn't realized was that a certain Uchiha was watching you, his Sharingan activated so he wouldn't miss a thing. It was only when the music stopped and you found yourself in a pose that you saw the raven-haired man watching you intently. Your face paled and then turned bright pink. "That was quite interesting", Itachi chuckled, deactivated his Kekkei Genkai. You sat on your bed and huffed, crossing your arms and turning your face away. Sure you were acting a little Tsundere right now but it was for a good cause, inside you were actually dying of embarrassment.

Kisame
Sometimes when you couldn't sleep you would go to the lake. It was a habit of yours now, everyone else would be in bed and you would get up and leave the hideout. You had thought about telling Kisame about it since he likes to know where you are but you felt a little shy every time you tried to bring it up. What you liked to do was to dance on top of the water, you found it very relaxing and therapeutic. Right now you were already there, standing in the middle of the lake. Even though as a Pheonix girl you were naturally drawn to fire you couldn't help but love water. It was so smooth and could be either gentle or rough, whereas fire was always rough, burning everything in its path. You spun around, closing your eyes as you felt the water swirling beneath you. The sound made you sigh in relief, it calmed all of your nerves. That was every time except tonight. Your eyes were closed and you could hear a quiet splashing getting closer and closer to you. When you opened your eyes, stopping your dancing your cheeks grew pink. "Kisame", you say quietly, nervously looking down at the water. He chuckled and approached you, stopping when you were very close. He reached down and lifted up your chin, making you look at him. "At first I thought I saw an angel out here on the water and when I got closer I realized that I was right". Your blush grew even more as he gently pecked your lips before picking you up, bridal style. "Where are we going?", you as, meeting his gaze. "Back to bed, you do realize that its 3 am, right?". You let out a quiet giggle and rested your head on his chest as he carried you back.