You kiss them

Pein
You were laying in the field by yourself. You had gotten a few hours off work so that you could spend some time with Pein. He hadn't shown up yet but you knew he would. Suddenly Pein ran over to you and sat in his spot, a plastic bag in his hand. "Sorry I'm late", he says. You sit up and smile at him. "Its fine". You saw him blush slightly. He held the bag out to you and you took it. You looked in and saw he had bought you (favorite food). "Aw thank you", you say. He smiles and rubs the back of his neck. I point to his face. "You've got something on your face". "Where?". He asks wiping random areas. "Over here", you say pointing to his chin. He wipes it. "Is it gone?". I shake my head. "Let me get it". You lean forward and hold his chin in your hand before leaning in and placing a short, sweet kiss on his lips. His face turns bright red and you just eat the food, not even fazed by what has happened.

Konan
You were sitting in the forest waiting for Konan. You had only just arrived and was staring up at the sky. You heard foot steps and turned your head to see Konan walking towards you. You had to admit it... she looked beautiful. You blushed slightly and looked down at the ground. She came over and sat next to you. "It is very beautiful tonight, isn't it?". I nod. "She is beautiful", I whisper. Konan turns to me and gives me a closed eye smile. I couldn't hold back any longer. I launched myself at her, placing my lips on hers. I pull away with a bright red race. "I'm sorry", I whisper. She giggles and kisses me on the cheek. "Its ok".

Itachi
I was in my apartment and had just made some dango but fell asleep before I could eat them. When I woke up I found Itachi sitting next to me and an empty plate. I sent him a glare. "Hey you ate them all", you complain. He sends me a small smile. "Sorry, didn't know you didn't eat any". You folded your arms and raised your nose. "You owe me now". "What do I owe you?", he asks playfully. I smirk. "Close your eyes". He raised an eyebrow. "Why?". "Just do it". He rolls his eyes and them closes. "What are you going to do?", he asks. "Nothing special". I lean forward and kiss him gently on the lips. I pull away and he opens his eyes, his cheeks tinted pink. I give him a cheeky smile and lick my lips, tasting the sweetness of the dango. "Your debt is paid".

Kisame
You met up with Kisame at the lake and noticed that there was a bandage on his cheek. "Hey are you Ok?", you ask. He nods. "Yeah I was just being a little clumsy". "Want me to take a look?". He nods and bends down so I can easily reach it. I take the bandage off the survey the wound. "Its not too deep, I can heal it up". "Ok then". I put my hand over the wound and it illuminated red, beginning to heal the damaged skin beneath. It only took a minute or two and then I was done. "You finished?", he asks. You shake your head. "One more thing". You lean forward and place a soft his on his lips. "All done". Kisame's eyes were widened and his cheeks were pink. "You Ok?", you ask. He nods, still in shock.

Sasori
You were sitting in your workshop with Sasori and noticed he had been staring at you for quite a long time. "You alright?", you ask. He nods. "I'm fine". "Ok what are you looking at?". "Your lips". I blush slightly. "And why would you be doing that?". "Have you ever kissed anyone?", he asks. I nod. "Yeah". "What does it feel like?". "Its feels warm I guess". Sasori nods and goes back to making his puppet. I move closer to him, making our faces close. "What are you doing?", he asks in a emotionless voice. "I wanted to give you first hand experience". I lean in and give him a gentle kiss on the lips. "How was that?", I ask. "It was warm". I smile and giggle, then move back over to my carving to continue it.

Deidara
Deidara brought me to the field, we were currently sitting there. I noticed he seemed quite nervous, his face was red and he looked as if he's run for hours. "Are you sure you're ok?", you ask him. He quickly nods. "Y-yeah I'm fine, I uh wanted to show you something". It was night time and quite dark too, I had an idea of what he was going to show me. Deidara prepared it and then sat next to me, beginning to set off the fireworks. They truly were beautiful, so many different colors illuminated the sky. It was true art. "Your art is so beautiful", I whisper. I knew he heard me, his entire body tensed and I swear I could hear his heart beat. I turn to him and give him a sweet smile, moving slightly closer. "You don't have to be nervous around me". He swallows the lump in his throat and nods. I giggle and quickly lean forward placing a short, sweet kiss on his lips. Deidara's eyes widen and his face goes even redder. I couldn't help but laugh, man he is adorable.

Hidan
Hidan waited for me to finish my shift and this time he didn't get drunk. When I was done he grabbed my hand and we walk towards my apartment. It was dark and he was holding me quite close. "Hidan is everything alright?", I ask. He sends me a small smile and nods. "Everything is perfect". I blush slightly and we continue our walk in silence. When we get to my apartment I ask if he want to come in but he declines. "Sorry, I've got a mission tomorrow". You send him a closed eyed smile and move closer to him. He wraps his arms around you, only expecting a hug. But you lent up and placed a short kiss on his lips. He smiles into my neck as he hugs me. "Perfect", he whispers. We say our goodbyes and he leaves, he would never admit it but he was blushing.

Kakuzu
You were sitting in your house with Kakuzu. He was reading a newspaper and you were reading your own book. It had been a while and you had finished your book so you turned to Kakuzu. He had put his newspaper down and had fallen asleep next to you. You stared at him for a while, wanting to know what he hid beneath his mask. Eventually you gathered the courage and climbed onto his lap, facing him. You reached up and gently pulled the mask off. You were pretty surprised with what you found. He was gorgeous, his stitched mouth didn't even bother you. You reached up and cupped his cheek and then ran your fingers over his amazing jawline. Suddenly Kakuzu's eyes fluttered open and he just stared at you. "What are you do-". He never got to finish his sentence because you quickly leaned forward and placed your lips on his. Then you jumped off him and ran into you room, closing the door and hiding under your blankets. A few minutes later Kakuzu comes in and sits on the bed next to you. "What are you doing, (Y/n)?", he asks. "Hiding". "Why?". "Because I am embarrassed". He quietly chuckles and pulls the blanket off you, then pulls you into his lap for a hug.

Zetsu
Today you and Zetsu wanted to do something different. You two went to the park and were sitting in the large garden, enjoying the plants. Zetsu saw a couple walking hand in hand, they saw the man lean down and place his lips on the woman's. They were confused, it was a strange way for one to show their affection. You were looking at some flowers when they spoke. "What are they doing?". He points at the couple and their connected lips. "Oh they are just kissing". "Kissing? What a strange way to show affection". I nod and continue with what I was doing. "Do you think we could uh you know- The idiot wants to kiss you". I giggle and blush slightly. "Ok then, close your eyes". They nod and do as I say. I lean forward and give them a sweet kiss on the lips. I pull away and they open their eyes, blushing on both sides. I giggle and hide my cheeks with my hands. "I liked that, we should do it more often Y-yeah".

Tobi
You and Tobi were in your apartment watching a movie and eating from a big bag of candy he had bought for the two of you to share. Unfortunately you fell asleep and missed out on the end of the movie. When you woke up the candy was all gone and Tobi was still sitting there, holding the last piece. "Tobi can I please have it?", you ask. Tobi turns towards her and shakes his head. "Tobi wants to have the last one". He takes the wrapper off and lifts his mask, revealing his mouth. He then places the piece of candy between his lips, as if to tease me. I really wanted the last piece, I mean really wanted it. And I was gonna get it, whether he liked it or not. I quickly leaned forward, bringing my lips to his. I pulled the piece of candy into my own mouth and got up, walking away humming quietly to myself. I looked back and saw that his mask hadn't been pulled back down, I could see the pink dusting his cheeks.

Here you are. This took ages because I couldn't think of any but do not fear because it is here now. Hope you are enjoying this book. If you have any suggestions feel free to leave them. Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD