When they make you smile

Pein
You woke up one morning feeling a pain in the back of your brain, a headache. You groaned quietly and sat up, noticing Pein sitting on the end of the bed, staring at you. "What's wrong?", he asks, sounding generally concerned. "My head hurts", you say quietly. He suddenly runs out of the room, returning a minute later with a glass of water and some painkillers.
He places the two in your hands and then returns to his place at the end of the bed. He watched you as you took the painkillers, washing them back with water. As you reached over to your bedside table you hissed in pain, straining the muscles in your back. "What's wrong now?", he asks, rushing to your side.  You point to your shoulders, groaning as you try to soothe their aching. Pain rushes forward, sitting down and moving you into his lap. He placed his hands on your shoulders and firmly massages them, making you sigh out in relief. You gave a small smile and leaned back against the pierced male, knowing exactly why he had been acting so kind. After nearly killing Hidan and Deidara, who wouldn't be scared?

Konan
You were sitting outside enjoying the sunny summers day when you noticed something odd in your peripherals. You turned your head to see a small pink paper flower had landed next to you. Out of curiosity you picked it up and examined it. There was nothing too special about it. You look up and notice another one laying in the grass. You walked over to it and picked it up, adding it to your first one. Turning your head you noticed that there were so many more, a long trail leading you deeper into the forest. Knowing exactly who was behind this you giggled and began picking up each one and adding it to your evergrowing bouquet.

After just over ten minutes of collecting paper flowers, you found Konan sitting on a dead tree, looking as beautiful as ever under the golden rays of the brightly shining sun. Not expecting you to arrive so soon she jumped at the sight of you, nearly slipping from her seat. You approached her, not only harbouring a smile but a blush also. She jumps off of the fallen tree and meets you in the middle, offering her hands to you. You take both of them, placing the flowers on the ground beside you beforehand. You then lean up and place a kiss on the blue-haired woman's cheek before wrapping your arms around her. Not only was she warm, she also smelt like flowers too.

Itachi
You groaned loudly as you returned to the hideout from a week-long mission which you had taken since Deidara didn't want to go with Tobi. So you got stuck with Tobi for a whole week with no breaks. You were exhausted and had a big headache from the masked manchild talking your ears off and keeping you up for a majority of the nights you spent together. "Yay, Tobi and (Y/n)-chan are back!", the pumpkin-masked boi cheers. You don't even bother saying anything, heading to the lounge in order to find the Uchiha. Your half-lidded eyes locked onto your target as soon as you noticed him. He looked up and saw your tired figure, sighing as he opened his arms to you. You didn't believe you had any energy left but this rare and sweet gesture caused you to run at him. You jumped into his arms and rested your face in his chest, inhaling his scent. His warmth and presence seemed to calm you. "(Y/n)-chan, do you want to play monopoly with Tobi!?", he yells, running into the room. You snuggled closer into Itachi, wanting Tobi to leave you alone. Tobi suddenly screams as Itachi activates his Sharingan. "Wow, Itachi-senpai is so scary", he whimpers as he runs off to find Deidara. You smile with the last of your energy before falling asleep... but more like unconscious.

Kisame
You yawned loudly, opening your eyes to find Kisame looking down at you with an expression of concern. You raise an eyebrow at him, confused as to why he was looking at you like that. "Um, is everything okay?", you ask. He quickly nods, his blue face turning red. You sat up and inspected his turned away face. "Are you sure? Your face is all red, did something happen while I was asleep?". He turns his face back to yours but refuses to meet your eyes. "Kind of". You narrow your gaze. "What happened? Please just tell me Kisame, I'm starting to get worried". He realized what he was doing to you and felt guilty but felt even more embarrassed as he thought about telling you. "W-well you see... You look really cute when you're sleeping, like a little cat", he says, pushing his embarrassment away with a wide but nervous smile. You giggle and place your hands on his heated cheeks. "If anyone is cute here it is definitely you". His face heats up even more as he hides his face in one of your pillows. You smile brightly and move closer to him, wrapping your arms around his neck to hug him.