Accidental boob touch

Pein
You sat on Pein's lap as he was doing paperwork. You had spent the entire day apart and decided to come see him. As much as he wanted to hang out with you he couldn't. So he decided to let you sit with him as he finished off his work. Pein rested his chin on your shoulder and began writing. Suddenly his pen ran out of ink and he reached over to grab another. Unfortunately for you, his hand bumped your breast. Your body tensed up and Pein's face grew a little red. He rested his face in your shoulder and let out a sigh. "I'm sorry about that", he apologizes. You give a quick nod and forget about the entire thing.

Konan
Konan had been making origami flowers all morning and created a special (f/c) one just for you. The only problem was that you didn't want to put any flowers in your hair. You were happily reading when Konan came over. "Hey (Y/n)", she calls. You put your book down and look up at her. "Y-yes". "Well, I was wondering if you would let me put this flower in your hair". You quickly shook your head. "No thank you". She pouted and gave puppy dog eyes. "Please". You shake your head. "Sorry but I don't want to". "But you'll look really cute". You shake your head once more and grab your book, beginning to walk away. But today Konan was determined to see that flower in your hair, she wanted it more than anything. She started running towards you which in turn made you run. Unfortunately, she was a little faster than you and easily caught up. She restrained you with her paper and placed her hand on your shoulder to steady you. Too bad for Konan... she missed your shoulder and grabbed a handful of your boob. Your face turned bright red and so did hers. She quickly draws her hand away and places the flower in your hair before recalling her paper and running into another room.

Itachi
You were eating dango with Itachi again. This was something the two of you did on the regular. You had four each and you were on your third while Itachi was on his last. He finished his last one just as you finished your third. You then reached over and picked up your last one, eating it happily. You ate one of the dango pieces of the stick and smiled cheekily at the Uchiha as he eyed you sweet. Without realizing it one of the pieces slid down the stick and fell off. Itachi quickly swooped in to grab it, accidentally hitting your boob in the process. You were quite annoyed by the Uchiha as he had just stolen a piece of your last dango but felt too embarrassed to say anything. You just quietly ate your last piece, your face a dark shade of red.

Kisame
You and Kisame had decided to go swimming today as it was beautiful weather. It was really sunny and there were barely any clouds in the sky. You spent ten minutes sitting on the bank reading a book before actually heading to the water. You slowly submerged yourself in the water and noticed Kisame swimming around a little further in. He stopped once he noticed you and happily waved you over. You swam in his direction but panicked a little when you noticed it was quite deep. "W-woah it's deep over here", you worry. Kisame notices you struggling and swims over, reaching out to give you support. Unfortunately, his hand passed yours and touched you right on the chest, on the boob to be specific. His face heated up but he ignored the awkward moment and pulled you into his arms so he could support you.

Sasori
You had been helping Sasori with his puppets all day and were actually enjoying yourself. "Can you get the 5mm chisel", the redhead mutters. You give a determined nod and head over to his toolbox, searching for the specifically sized chisel. Once you find it you rush back over to the puppet man and place it on the table in front of you. He blindly reaches over and misses the chisel, grabbing a handful of your breast instead. Your face heats up as Sasori's hand stays there, giving it a few good squeezes before he lets go. "I asked you to get me the 5mm chisel not whatever that was". You let out a low growl and pick up the tool, slamming it on the table. "The tool is right there and the thing you were grabbing was my boob, you jerk". You stand up and storm off, leaving Sasori to finish his puppets by himself.

Deidara
You had found an abandoned village with Deidara and the two of you planned to blow the entire place up. The two of you set up the bombs and then met on a hill not too far away. "Are you ready un?", he asks. You give a quick not and watch as he does a couple of hand signs before yelling 'Katsu!'. The blast from the explosions had been a lot bigger and stronger than the two of you had expected and you were both thrown back. Deidara ended up landing on top of you with one of his hands on your boob. The unfortunate part for you was that Deidara has mouths on his hands and as soon as he placed his hand down you had his hand mouth lick you. Your face heated up bright red and you pushed the blonde off of you, covering your chest with folded arms. "Are you Ok un?", Deidara asks frantically. You give a slow nod, not willing to bring up what had just happened.

Hidan
As you know Hidan is a massive pervert and anything boob related won't be an accident. You were sitting on your bed with a book when your bedroom door slammed open. You look up to see Hidan looking exhausted. He had just been away on a short mission but it looked really energy draining. You thought it was cute at first but got a little annoyed when he decided to bother you. He closed the door and collapsed on your bed, slowly crawling over to you. He crawled up to you, resting his face on your breasts. You tried to shove him off but he wouldn't let go. "Get off you pervert". But no matter how hard you fought him he just held on. Eventually, he fell asleep, using your boobs as a pillow. All you could do was sigh and leave him be.

Kakuzu
One night you were asleep in Kakuzu's room with him laying on the other side of the bed. You wanted him to move closer but he wasn't exactly that cuddly. In the middle of the night, you awoke when you felt movement on the bed. Kakuzu had rolled over and was now sleeping while laying right up against you. You let out a quiet sigh but allowed him to sleep. You managed to get back to sleep but a few minutes later he moved again this time hugging his arms around your waist. You gave a rare smile and snuggled into him only for his hand to move once again. Only this time he reached up and rested a hand on your boob. You managed to push his hand down and it luckily didn't move again.

Zetsu
You were laying in the forest next to flowers, just enjoying the day. The weather was wonderful and you were happy you got to spend your time here. You lay on your back with your arms covering your face to block out the light and tried to fall asleep. But there was something stopping you. You could hear movement and whispers. To ensure not to alert them you stayed still, acting as if you hadn't noticed them. But then you felt something touch your chest. Your eyes snapped open and grabbed their hand, looking up with a surprised expression on your face. It was Zetsu... and they had just touched your boob. Your face heated up and you frowned at them. "What were you doing? You gave me a heart attack". "We're sorry (Y/n) There was just a butterfly sitting on your chest and we wanted to look at it". Black Zetsu held up his finger where the butterfly sat. You knew it was an accident but the smirk on Black Zetsu's face told you otherwise.

Tobi
You were sitting in your room eating candy with Tobi. You hadn't noticed it but one of the pieces fell down your top and Tobi was finding it difficult leave it. You noticed Tobi staring at you and raised an eyebrow. "What's up Tobi?". Suddenly the masked man pounced on you reaching down your shirt to grab the hidden candy. "Ahh, Tobi what the hell was that for?!", you yell, your face a bright red. "Sorry (Y/n)-chan, Tobi needed to get the candy you dropped", he says, holding it up. You huff and look away with a red face. Sure Tobi was innocent but Obito wasn't and you could just imagine his smirk behind the mask.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Sorry if you're a guy cause y'know, you don't have boobs. Anyway, vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD