When they find out you have a boyfriend

The Akatsuki member have finally decided that they are going to tell you how they feel but there is a major inconvenience. (Please appreciate the media!! A Naruto and Lucky star cross over!!!)

Pein
You and Pein were walking around. You had just finished the lunch time shift at the restaurant and now it was your break. You looked at the time and sighed. "Sorry Pein but I have to get back to work". He nods. "Sure, I'll walk you back". You and Pein walked all the back to the restaurant but before you went in Pein grabbed your wrist. "(Y/n) there is something I need to tell you". You turned to him. "I think I-" Pein was cut off by one of your work mates running over to you. "(Y/n) I have great news!", she exclaims. "Ok what is it?". "Your boyfriend just got back". Your eyes widen and you smile. "Really? He said he would be back in a few months". "He came back early to see you". You blushed a bit and then turned back to Pein. "What was it you were going to tell me?", you ask. "Oh it was nothing, I'll see you later". He then walked away, leaving you confused. Why did he look so sad?

Konan
You and Konan were hanging out at your house. You were watching TV and stopped when you head something continuously tap the window. You got up off the couch and walked over to the window to see a bird with a message tied to its leg. You opened the window and took the message from the bird. You unraveled it and read the note

Hey (Y/n)
I just got back
I will come and see you soon
Love (Bf/n)

You blushed and giggled a bit. Konan came over and looked at the note. "Who is that from?", she asks. "It's from my boyfriend", you say with heated cheeks. Konan's heart broke in half and she sighed. "Hey (Y/n) I'm gonna go now, I've got something I need to do". You nod and wave to her as she walks out the door.

Itachi
Itachi was nice enough to offer walking you to work. You happily accepted and now you were walking towards the cafe. You and Itachi walked inside and your boss smiled at your arrival. "You should've come in ten minutes ago", he chuckled. I raised an eyebrow. "Why is that?". "Your boyfriend just got back, he said he would come back and get you after your shift". Your cheeks turned bright red. "He's here?! He said he wouldn't be back for another 2 weeks". "Well he's here". Itachi just stood awkwardly next to you. "Well I'll see you later or something", he says, walking away. You smile and wave at him. "Bye Itachi".

Kisame
Kisame had come to visit you while you were working. He walked in through the back door and stopped when he heard your voice and someone else's. "Guess who's back in town?!", the unknown voice squealed. "Who?", you asked. "You boyfriend! I saw him in town and he was carrying flowers, how romantic". I blushed bright red. "H-he bought me flowers". "Yeah, I'm so jealous, I wish I had a boyfriend like him". "Don't worry, I know you'll find someone". That was all Kisame needed to hear. Right now he didn't want to see you or anyone at all. He just sighed and walked out of your house, his eyes glued to the ground.

Sasori
You and Sasori were sitting in your workshop, he was making puppets and you were making your own thing. Well it looked like Sasori was making a puppet but he was really carving something under the table. "Hey (Y/n)?", he asks. You turn to him. "Yes". "I need to tell-". Suddenly there was a knock on your workshop door. You gave Sasori an apologetic look and then walked over to answer it. Outside the door was a delivery man, in his hands was a bouquet of flowers. "(Bf/n) wanted to give these to you in person but he's a little busy, he just got back", the man said. "Thank you". You take the flowers from him and place then on a wooden bench and then sit back in your original seat. You look back at Sasori. He noticed that your cheeks were bright red. "Who's (Bf/n)?", he asks casually. "Oh that's my boyfriend". Sasori felt a pang in his non existent heart. He stood up and picked up his puppet. "I'm sorry I have to go, I promised to help my partner, I don't want to keep him waiting". You smile and nod. "I understand, come over whenever you wanna hang out". He nods and walks out, caressing the carved wooden heart in his hand.

Deidara
You and Deidara had just come back to the art workshop after your lunch break and a little girl ran up to you. "A really handsome man was looking for you", she giggled with pink cheeks. "A handsome man eh? What did he want?". "He said you were his girlfriend and that he just got back from his trip". Your face lit up. "Wow he's back already?!", you giggled. The little girl nodded. "Are you going to marry him?", she asked. You smiled and shrugged your shoulders. "I'm not sure, I might do though". Deidara couldn't hold his emotions in any longer, he ran out of the building. But its not like you noticed... you were too preoccupied.

Hidan
You were working behind the bar with Hidan sitting, watching you work. He was wondering if he should confess right now. Suddenly a really tall man walked in and sat on the stool next to him. He eyed you up and licked his lips. "Damn, (Bf/n) is one lucky guy", he smirked. Hidan raised an eyebrow. "Who's that?", he asks the guy. "That's (Y/n)'s boyfriend, he just got back from a trip, he's lucking being able to get a girl like that". Hidan gritted his teeth. He wanted to sacrifice every one in this bar and then run off with you. Finding out that you had a boyfriend broke his little jashinist heart. He pushed himself off his stool and walked out of the bar. When you turned to look at Hidan, he wasn't there...

Kakuzu
You and Kakuzu were at your house going through all your books. You honestly had to many and needed to get rid of some. Kakuzu was looking through books when he picked one up and something slipped from between the pages. He picked it up and saw that it was a picture of you kissing a guy on the cheek. It filled Kakuzu with anger to see you with another man but he didn't let any slip. "Who's this?", he asks, holding the picture up to you. You looked at the picture and then giggled. "That's my boyfriend, he should be back here in a few days, you can meet him if you like". Kakuzu nods and continues looking through the books, only to suddenly stop. He was filled with so much emotion. He just wanted to leave so he did. He began walking towards the door. "Hey where are you going?", you ask. "I have to collect a bounty, I'm running low on money", he said, walking out the door. "Well have fun". He didn't answer that, if he did he swore his voice would crack.

Zetsu
You were in your garden by yourself... or so you thought. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. You walked though your house and to the door. When you opened the door you saw one of your friends standing there. "(Y/n) you won't believe the good news!", she squealed. "What is it?", you ask. "Your boyfriend just got back in town and he was looking for you". "H-he's here?". "Yup". "Does he know my new address?". Your friend shook her head. "Well could you please tell him, I would love to see him". You and your friend happily talked about him while Zetsu watched from the garden. "Are you Ok? I know you really care about her No I'm fine We can find and kill him if you want I don't really feel like it and don't act like you don't like her too Hmph whatever its not like I cared". Zetsu then disappeared into the ground, happy that you hadn't noticed he was there.

Tobi
You were playing with your necklace and Tobi looked over at you. "What's that (Y/n)-chan?", he asks. "Oh its a necklace", you said while blushing. "Where did you get it from?". "Someone gave it to me". "Who?". "My boyfriend". Tobi froze, he had no idea that you had a boyfriend. "He's coming back in a few days and I'm just nervous to see him". "I'm sorry (Y/n) but I have to go". He didn't say it in his usual happy Tobi voice, he said it in his sombre Obito voice. "Is everything Ok?", you ask just before he walks out the door. "Its fine, I just have somethings I need to attend to". Obito hated to do this to you... but he had just lost the one he loved for the second time in his life.

I'm so sad I had to write this!!! Well I didn't HAVE to but it adds to the story. But do not fret my children we will get you two together soon enough. Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD