Chapter 14

[🔗] Important note at the end. I'll mark where the important parts are with THIS, In case you don't want to read the entire note.

She's Got Your Gun

The three of them stand in the middle of the room, surrounded by Romulans, some start to yell and grab their guns.

The three grab their phasers, shooting as they run for cover, dodging blasts left and right, ducking under and jumping over things, taking out a few Romulans along the way.

Unfortunately one made it to a panel, contacting Nero "Captain, we have Starfleet officers aboard the ship. One of them is Vulcan.", right after he finished talking, he was shot by Eleanor.

"Well, I think it's safe to say they know we're here." she said, looking over to the boys.

They climb out from behind their cover to finish off the rest of the Romulans, leaving the last one for Jim to stun, rather then kill.

Jim looks around not finding Eleanor next to him, where she had been the whole time, but before he could think anymore Spock appears next to him, "I'll cover ya." he tells Spock.

"Are you certain?", although Jim's worried about her, he knows she can take care of herself.

"Yeah, I got ya.", Spock gets up and runs over to the stunned Romulan and begins to mindmeld with him, meanwhile Jim sets his phaser back to kill and follows Spock out.

Suddenly a Romulan appeared behind Spock, raising his gun to shoot, Jim raised his phaser to shoot.

The Romulan is shot from behind, falling forward and reviling Eleanor behind him, phaser held in a steady hand and a smirk on her face.

Jim smiles at her as they both make their way to Spock who's still crouched next to the stunned Romulan, they crouch next to him phasers still at the ready.

"Do you know where it is? The black hole device?" Jim asks in a hushed voice, as to not draw anymore unwanted attention.

Spock lifts his head and looks to Eleanor "And Captain Pike.", hearing that brings a smile to her face.

"Then what are we waiting for, let's go."

The three made it to where the black hole device was, turns out it was in a ship, that looked a bit like a jellyfish to Eleanor.

They waist no time running in.

"I foresee a complication. The design of this ship is far more advanced than I've anticipated." Spock spoke up.

"Voice print and face recognition analysis enabled. Welcome back, Ambassador Spock." a computer voice says, making them look around a little.

'Ambassador...Spock.' Eleanor thinks, looking over at Jim who looks a little nervous, 'I'm getting really sick of this time travel crap.'.

"Wow, that's weird." Jim says before walking out of the room, leaving Spock and Eleanor both confused. Spock looks over at her about to say something.

"Don't look at me, as much as it seems like it, he doesn't tell me everything." she said, then made her way to stand by the exit, waiting for Jim.

Not too long after he joins her, "Let's go, Ellie," he said not stopping but continuing to walk down the ramp, with her right behind.

"Yes, Captain." her reply makes him smile.

Jim and Eleanor are now crouching through a tunnel, phasers in hand, it's eerily quiet; only hearing their own breathing, setting them both on edge. Standing up straight after getting out from the tunnel, checking their surroundings.