Human Sans X Reader-Fluff-Spilled Secrets

There you were. Once again. Sitting at the crowded Grillbys, scrolling through memes on your phone, occasionally stalking someone's account, and liking all their photos.

Nothing out of the norm. Until someone's voice piped up at the end of your booths table.

"hey, would cha mind if i sit with ya?" You glanced over to the end of the table, to see a guy, wearing a blue hoodie, black basketball shorts, and a mask, with a happy grin over his mouth.

You nodded your head, and smiled, he then slid into the booth, and sat himself opposite you.

"Hi, I'm (Y/N), it's nice to meet you." You put your phone down and continued to smile softly.

"names sans, nice to meet you too (y/n). sorry for interrupting ya, there isn't really anywhere else to sit..."

You glanced around the bar, and HOLY HELL WAS IT FULL. How you didn't notice before is astounding. "Its fine, I normally come here alone, so it's nice to have some company." You pause. "God that sounds lonely"

Sans laughed quietly. Well, it sounded quiet, from it being mixed in with a lot of other noise.

You glanced down Sans' shirt, to see tubes leading up behind the mask. You were slightly confused, so, you decided to ask "Hey, if you don't mind me asking, why do you have that mask?" You didn't want to be really blunt, and ask him what the tubes were for.

"low immune system. my bro insists on me wearing it so i don't catch anything. he really worries sometimes." Sans' voice seemed to be a little happier, ever since he said the word "brother".

You nod "Do you and your brother get along?"

"yeah, we're completely different though. he's really tall, always on the go, never not smiling."

You glance up, to see someone fitting that description just walking through the door, wearing a red scarf, white tee-shirt, and blue shorts. "Is, uh... That by any chance him over there?" You motioned your head towards the possible brother.

Sans turned around, and nodded "yeah, that's my baby bro papyrus." Sans chuckles, and waved at Papyrus.

Papyrus came marching over, still smiling widely "HELLO BROTHER! I WAS WONDERING WHERE YOU WHERE!" Papyrus looked over at you "HELLO..."

"(Y/N)" You smiled back at Papyrus, and put your hand out for him to shake.

He gladly took it, and shook your hand excitedly "HELLO (Y/N)!"

Papyrus looked at you for a solid few seconds, then turned to face his brother.

"SANS! ISN'T THAT THE ONE YOU'VE COME HOME TALKING ABOUT? THE ONE YOU THINK IS REALLY CUTE?" Papyrus "whispered" to Sans. You weren't sure if he was deliberately being loud, or was actually trying to be quiet, but failing from just having a naturally loud voice.

"uh..." Sans seemed to be frozen, and avoided looking over at you.

You couldn't help but smile "YEAH! IT DEFINITELY IS! THE DESCRIPTION THAT YOU GAVE ME FITS (Y/N) PERFECTLY! ESPECIALLY THE WAY YOU DESCRIBED THEIR EYES AND SMILE!" Papyrus looked down at Sans.

Sans took a deep breath "you're right papyrus. that was who i was talking about."

"ITS GOOD TO SEE THAT YOU'VE FINALLY GOT THE COURAGE TO TALK TO THEM! YOU'VE SEEMED TO HAVE THE BIGGEST CRUSH ON THEM FOR QUITE SOME TIME!" Ok, now Papyrus was deliberately being loud, you could tell, because he was smirking.

You could feel your face heating up, now you were the one trying not to look at Sans, but Sans on the other hand, still seemed to be cool, despite the whole conversation.

"real smooth papyrus. way to make me sound like a stalker." Sans semi-sarcastically said.

"WELL, NOW THEY KNOW, AND ITS EASIER FOR YOU TO ADMIT IT!~" Papyrus' smirk grew.

"true. uh thanks...?"

Papyrus turned to you "WELL, IT WAS NICE TO MEET YOU! HOPE YOU DIDN'T HEAR ANY OF OUR CONVERSATION~" Papyrus winked, did a small wave, and headed towards the door.

The few seconds in silence you two shared felt like years.

"so, i guess some secrets have been shared now." Sans was finally looking at you... Or in your direction at least.

"Yeah... Just outta curiosity, how long have you felt like this?" You were still trying to gather the strength to look up at Sans.

"well... you may, or may not remember this, but uh... one night, about three weeks ago, you got really hammered. i was chilling at the bar, until you came over, and started to use puns to "seduce" me." Sans laughed quietly at the memories.

"Oh no... I knew you looked familiar! Those puns were awful..." You couldn't stop cringing, and felt like you were dying on the spot.

"yup, and ever since then, feelings have just kinda grown." Sans smiled behind his mask.

"Maybe... We could meet up here again, maybe tomorrow? And I could use awful puns to seduce you while sober."

Sans' smile grew "its a date."

(Ayeee, that's that done with. Welp, I'm sorry for this taking forever to come out, I've been really sick, and life is just a clusterfuck of... Fuckery XD Well, thank you for suggesting this @WolfTheHuman ! Everyone, keep your suggestions coming!)