DustTale Sans X Edgy Reader- Dusted With L.O.V.E

(I'm not that familiar with this AU, I got some information on it, but sorry if this is shit)

It just started out as protection, killing these monsters.
They wouldn't back up, so you wouldn't back down.
Soon enough you couldn't stop yourself.
It gave you a rush, and was a way to let out your anger.

With each passing moment, you felt like something bad had happened.
Like something had been destroyed.
Like a save point.

The more this feeling came to you, the more you killed. The more you killed, the stronger the feeling became.
It was a vicious cycle that you loved to hate.

A couple of days passed, and you found yourself at the judgement hall, standing a few feet away from a skeleton named Sans, who didn't look to be in the best condition.

"That's a lot of L.V you have there Sans." You spoke calmly, edging closer to the frantic monster.

"you're one to speak." Sans spoke with a oddly wide grin.
He started to mumble to himself, but, it was almost as if he was talking to someone... Strange.

"I think we can agree, we're as bad as each other." You were inches away from the skeleton, with a thick must of dust swirling around the two of you.

"let's just get to the point, shall we?" Sans chuckled under his breath, as black and white flashed around you, soon enough the two of you had entered a fight.

"How adorable!~" You shouted over the sound of Gaster blasters, as you easily avoided them.

Sans displayed a slightly confused look on his face.

"You think your pathetic attacks can get to me?" Deep down inside you knew they could.
But, you wouldn't let that show.
You're strong.
You're fast.
You're in control.

In front of you, was a series of buttons.
-Fight
-Act
-Item
-Mercy
You rolled your eyes at the last option, and pressed fight.

You plunged your knife forward with all your force.

Unfortunately, Sans dodged the attack.
'WHAT THE FUCK?! NO OTHER MONSTERS HAVE DONE THAT! PIECE OF SHIT, I'M GONNA SHOW HIM SO FUCKING HARD' You internally scream/shouted to yourself.

Sans shot another attack, you felt heavy, and realised your soul was a dark blue. 
'This fucker playing easy or something?' You rolled your eyes, while hopping, and ducking over bones, but staying still through some.

You mis-landed one of your jumps, and you went moving through a light blue bone.
"MOTHER FUCKER!" You screamed from the fright, then tumbled into a few more bones, losing a rather big amount of HP.

But you wouldn't give up, oh no, no, no!

"you've taken quite a fall huh?" Sans spoke with a smirk.
"make sure to eat somethin', wouldn't want ya dying on me."

"Go fuck yourself." You shot a dirty look to Sans.
You had to admit, his attitude was one that attracted him to you.
But now wasn't the time for that.

You decided to not heal.
Sure it was risky, but, you were gonna show Sans that you could make it through his lame ass attacks.

'Why am I even trying to prove myself to him?' You shot yourself at the attack button again.
Miss.

The two of you kept on fighting, the attacks became stronger, you became weaker, and Sans became tired.

You could tell Sans was going to give way soon.
But, you couldn't bring yourself to kill him.

"You're pathetic." You tried not to pant after speaking.
"So pathetic, that it would be a waste of my energy killing you."
You, once again, put yourself nearer Sans.
"So, you either die, or be mine." You smoothly spoke, trying to hide the burning need for smiling.

"that a threat or a promise?" Sans didn't try to hide his smile.
He started to fill the gap between your faces.

Until he realised something.

This wasn't real.
This was a hallucination.

In reality, you were inches apart, but you were shoving a knife through him.

Sans stood there in shock, staring at you like a deer in headlights.

"As I said. Pathetic." You took your knife out of Sans.

"heh..." that was all Sans could say.

He could feel he was going to die soon.
He had one last thing he needed to do.

Grabbing your waist, he turned you to face him, and this time, he closed the gap.

This kiss was filled with so much passion, lust, and want, you found yourself instantly melting into it.

That was until, there was nothing to melt into.

You stood there, covered in dust.
The only thought in your head:
"I need to reset."

(Thank you once again @Moonfell for the request! Again, sorry if it was bad, I'm not really that familiar with the AU, but I tried, so I hope that effort was at least ok uwu)