Underfell Sans X Edgy Reader-Fluff- Love Filled Hate

With your fists clenched, taking heavy steps through the snow, you went away from a skeleton you just met called Sans.

"hey! where the fuck d'ya think you're going?!" Sans stormed after you.

"Far, FAR, away from you!" You spat back, not stopping to look at him.

"why are you even walking away? you're making yourself seem weak to a lil' teasing." A clicking noise could be heard, and Sans appeared next to you.
Although this startled you, you just brushed it off, not showing any emotion, besides from hate.

"Yeah, because walking up behind someone, shoving them off a god damn bridge that leads to death surly, is TOTALLY A FUCKING JOKE!" You dug your nails into your palms.

"well i caught ya with my magic, didn't i? you're alive aren't ya? stop being so fucking ungrateful, i couldda easily killed ya, n' taken your soul to get myself the fuck outta here." Sans rolled his 'eyes' at you.

You stopped in your tracks, to pick up a conveniently placed lamp.
"You better start to fucking run, or I'll smash this over your stupid skull."

"oooh~ i'm so scared!" Sans sarcastically spoke, pretending to faint.

You huffed, steam filling the air "You actually think I'm joking?" Your grip became tighter on the lamp.

"you fucking try me, I dare you, see what happens." Sans' voice was deeper than before.
Fuck, you found that hot.

"I don't turn down dares." You swung the lamp at him will all of your force.

A clicking sound could be heard, and your lamp hit nothing.

A slight confusion hit you, until you felt arms tightly wrap around your waist, and pick you up.

"PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN, YOU LITTLE SHIT FACED FREAK!" You screamed.

"what colourful language." Sans chuckled, and started to walk forward.

"WELL, YOU'RE GOING TO ENJOY THIS, BECAUSE A FUCKING RAINBOW IS COMING TO KICK YOUR ASS"

Sans rolled his pupils once more, and continued walking, as you squirmed under his grip, continuing your curses.
Even though he was warm...
And comfy...
And smelt nice...
Fuck.

You eventually gave up, and flopped in Sans' arms.

"wasn't easy to defeat you, huh?" Sans smirked.

You cocked your head to face him, seeing red.

Sans' gold tooth was shimmering brightly, his pupils twinkling similarly.

You continued to stare, taking in every detail of his face.
His blood red pupils.
His cheeky grin.
His various scars.
The fluffy hood from his jacket, that surrounded around his neck and jaw.
How his face was inching closer to yours.
And finally, how his teeth were pressed against your lips, in the form of a kiss.

You started to kiss Sans back, oddly, embracing every minuet of this love filled hate.

Sans eventually set you down on your feet, as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

The kiss continued, becoming slightly deeper, as the two of you closed your eyes, smiling through the kiss.

A little while later, you pulled away to breathe, leaving Sans love-struck.

"I hate you." You said, with a smile on your face, for the first time in forever.

"i hate ya too, doll face."

(Underfell Sans is my favourite Sans, he's just so edgy, and I want to steal all his clothes for myself uwu
I think underfell might be my favourite AU, maaayyybbbeeee?????
I like swap fell tho, SF Papy is *lip pop* ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) every papyrus is just my favourite. Papyrus is the best boi in the universe.
Anyway, thank you @Moonfell for the request! :D
Sorry if this was a little short tho ;w;)