UnderTale Gaster X Female Reader LEMON-That Mysterious Skeleton

Walking around, you heard about a mysterious man, who was a Royal scientist, who made the CORE, but, sadly, shattered himself across time and space, no one had seen him since, and eventually, he was forgotten, nothing but a distant memory, that almost no one could remember.

He was on your mind almost constantly.
Does he know that he's been forgotten about?
Is he dead?
Or maybe living in a realm where he can see everyone, everything, but he just can't make any form of contact with us?

'He must be so lonely... Is there any way to help him? Or has he been gone so long that there is no way of saving him? God, he must be stuck in hell if he's still around...' You thought to yourself, as you were walking through Waterfall.

'Huh... That's odd... I swear that this door has NEVER been here, I would have noticed by now!' There, in front of you was a grey door, that led into a wall.

'I can't not check this out! Lets hope its just not a weirdly made house...' You slowly turned the door knob, and opened the door.

There, stood a black figure, with a moon white skull, one crack going down one side of his face, and one going up.
He had his hands in front of him, they seemed to have holes in them...?

You didn't want to startle this person, seeing as they hadn't noticed you yet, so you went to walk out.

But your body didn't let you, an interest was growing inside you.

"Gaster?" You quietly called out.

The figure opened its eyes, with a shocked expression on their face.

This was him.
The mystery man, who was gone without a trace.
No doubt about it.

You felt like he was going to vanish, like he had done long before, but, he stood his ground.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?" That clears it for sure (Gaster speaks in caps, he isn't shouting XD).
He was speaking in a strange language, but you could understand it clearly.

"I've just... Heard about you." You edged closer, but Gaster backed up.

"HOW CAN YOU UNDERSTAND ME? OR SEE ME FOR THAT MATTER? YOU DIDN'T SHATTER YOURSELF TOO, DID YOU?" Gaster spoke with sympathy, despite you still being in this realm.

"No, I'm still a... Physical form...? I'm not sure how I can see you, maybe you're, like, glimpsing through realms?" You spoke in confusion.

"WELL, EITHER WAY, ITS NICE TO MEET YOU." Gaster smiled, and held out a hand.

You smiled back sweetly, and shook his hand, despite it just being air, Gaster started to flicker, but he forced himself to stay somehow.

From that day forth, you went to visit Gaster everyday, no matter how you felt.
He was your best friend, and you were his.
You knew him like the back of your hand, and he knew you like science-y shit.

On this day, you felt really happy, like REALLY happy, despite all the times you tripped over, bashed your feet, and slipped into the water, you knew something good was going to come out of today.

"Goooood afternoon the great Gaster!" You greeted the skele as you walked into the 'Fifty Shades Of Heyyyy Room' as you called it, because every time you entered you would say a different greeting.
Gaster placed placed a bet with you, that you'd run out of greetings this year, but alas, the ideas for greetings were on your side.

"A GOOD AFTERNOON RIGHT BACK AT YOU (Y/N)!" Gaster stood up from the corner he was curled up in.

"How are ya this afternoon?" You set down a bag of Crab Apples that you bought for the two of you, despite Gaster not being able to even touch anything.