UnderFell Sans X Female Reader LEMON- Waitress

"God, this place is full of boring dicks, I'm glad you came here!~" You winked to a monster over the bar at Grillby's.
You'd been working there for a while, and Grillby had shown you a few tricks to get a few extra coins in your pocket.
Admittedly, they weren't the best, but so far this whole light flirting was making it easier for you to live down in the underground.

The monster drunkenly babbled on about your looks, nothing you hadn't heard before, you didn't care much for him, so you just nodded your head and smiled, occasionally giving an "Aw, thanks hun!"
Then the door opened, finally you can stop talking to him and maybe find someone interesting to talk to!

A skeleton wearing a black hoodie, red turtle neck, black shorts and untied black shoes walked through the bar and sat down on a stool near you.

"Hi there, welcome to Grillby's, what can I get for you hun? I like your hoodie, you look cute~"
The skeleton would of raised an eyebrow at this point if he had any "look, cut the shit, i know the overly friendly act is just a scam to get tips, just get me a bottle of mustard, kay?"
Wow, he wasn't having any of it "Hm, well maybe I wasn't acting maybe I was actually complementing you." To be fair, you were being mostly genuine, he did look cute.
"just shut your mouth and get me what i asked for, you're not payed to stand around and look pretty."
"Jesus, fine then. Learn to lighten up." You rolled your eyes, and walked off to get him his mustard.

"You're... You're a dick dude!" A drunken monster said to the skeleton.
"its all part of a plan, she's gonna be in my bed soon, just you wait and see." The skeleton chuckled.

You came back through and placed the mustard next to him "Happy now your highness?"
"with you giving me that kind of authority, yes." The skeleton smugly said "but seeing as you've been so good, you can call me sans."
You hummed in response "Y/N. Not that great to meet you."

The bar got busier, but you always managed to slip in some words with Sans, he seemed interesting. Mysterious almost. You wanted to know more about this rude, but oddly charming fellow.

"Holy shit dud... Dude, you were right... Its- its fucking working!" The same drunk monster from earlier commented.
"yup, now just need to check up on a few things to make sure she's right for me."

Sans' left eye flashed red for a second, and a bottle behind the bar fell, and smashed on the floor.
"Ah shit..." You groaned, bent down, and started sweeping up with a small dust pan and brush, then mopped up with some kitchen roll.
Now, from Sans' angle whenever you turned he could either see down your shirt, or get a good view of your ass.

"welp, looks good!" Sans winked at the drunk monster, who in return nodded enthusiastically.
Once you put the glass in the bin, Sans called you over.
"What's it now?" You sarcastically asked.
"look i can totally see you're head over heals for me, so why don't we go back to my place and talk?" Sans replied, just as sarcastic.
"Hmm, going to a random little shits house who I don't even know? Sounds great." You may of sounded bitter, but on the inside you did really want to go.
"perfect." Sans grabbed your arm "hey grillbz, i'm just gonna borrow y/n for uhhh-" Sans looked at you for a few seconds "like 45 minuets?"
"Sans- don't you dare, this place is packed!" Grillby shouted and ran through to the bar from the kitchen, but it was too late and Sans had already teleported the two of you away.
"God fucking damn it!"

You arrived in the living room of a house, that looked pretty nice and spacey.
You looked around for a couple of seconds, then paused "Wait, how come only 45 minuets?"
"ah, i just know that that's how long you'll take."

You were about to ask another question, but Sans pushed you down onto the sofa so you were laying on your back.
Sans climbed on top of you, with a shark-like grin growing on his face, with a look of lust in his eyes.

"god, you look so helpless... i fucking love it~" Sans leaned down and kissed you, skipping all the basic shit and going right to shoving his tongue down your throat.
His eyes were examining your face in an almost intimidating way, and he could tell you were picking up on that.

You started to kiss him back, not bothering to fight for dominance because you knew it wouldn't end too well if you did.
Sans liked all this control, the little shit had the smuggest look on his face as he started to grind against you, sending a wave of pleasure through your body.

With a click of his fingers, Sans used his magic to take off all of your clothes, but just leaving you in your panties, the same with him.
"y'know, i've gotta say, i've seen my fair share of naked chicks in my life, but you've got to have the most bangin' body yet~"
"Hmm, is that online that you've seen them? Tits aren't that great when you can count the pixels that make them up." You laughed quietly.
"oh go fuck yourself." Sans said sarcastically.
"Isn't that your job?"

Sans rolled his pupils, and shifts to the other end of the couch, leans down then grabs the hem of your panties with his teeth, pulling them down "welp, looks like i'm gonna have to get to work then, huh?~"
Sans then starts to bite and kiss up your inner thighs, making sure to get your most sensitive spots, until he finally slid his tongue into you, making you groan in pleasure.

He then trailed his tongue to your clit, making you moan and buck your hips.
Your moans were really turning him on, and a glow started to come from his boxers.

You started to grind against Sans' tongue, as he slipped one of his hands down to his boxers and started to move his hands up and down his member.

As you dug your fingers into the palms of your hands, your moans started to grow louder while you edged closer to your climax.
Sans had already reached his, after that, he sat up and took his boxers off.

You quietly whimpered from loss of contact, but Sans just chuckled, grabbed your jaw to open it, then wiped his cum-covered hand on your tongue.
Needless to say, you swallowed it all without hesitance.

After that, Sans placed himself above your pelvis, placed his hands on your hips, then shoved his member into you, making you take a sharp breath in.

The pain almost instantly passed when Sans started to thrust in and out of you, making you arch your back.

Sans loved the sight of you, under his control, moaning out his name, the raw desire for him- and only him in your eyes, the fact that you'd agreed to come here just because you wanted to know him, how you didn't kick him out of the bar after he treated you like shit... Yeah people in the Underground are asses, but, you looked over that... Fuck, maybe he wasn't in love with the sight of you, but just... You?

Sans wanted you to be his and no one else's, so right now was an important time to make sure he's the best at what he's doing.
So, he started to pound harder into you, making sure to hit your g-spot repetitively, roaming his hands over your body, and leaning down to your chest to give you love bites.

After a while of this intensity, you came, as did Sans, and he teleported you to his room, where the both of you curled up to each other.

Sans then looked at the alarm clock in his room "told you, 45 minuets is all it took for you to cum~"
That's when it clicked, but you just rolled your eyes and giggled "God you're so fucking stupid... But I love it."
"love ya too darlin'~"

Bonus- brought to you by Scott Malkinson being adorable~

The two of you fell asleep, but once you woke up your chest was hurting a little, so you decided to check it out.
You went into the bathroom, and looked at your chest, where love bites formed the shape of a heart.
You couldn't help but smile at this stupid, but admittedly cute act of affection.

The door then creaked open, and a tall skeleton with a red scarf looked you up and down "OH, SO YOU'RE THE REASON WHY THEIRS CUM STAINS ON THE SOFA."

And that's how you met Sans' brother Papyrus.

(@Fierce6Toxicity6Kat thanks for the request uwu)