Nightmare Sans x Mute Neko Female Reader Fluffy-Lemon- One Hot Night

(The person who requested this asked for the reader to be able to make cat noises, so, yee :)
Also, I've never done a Neko story, so sorry if its not great
Also, I looked some stuff on people who are mute, and to my understanding they can still laugh, grunt, sigh, ect, but if they can't, then please correct me, and I'll fix the story :) )

The night was hot, too hot for your liking.
So you escaped your house, and went to your favourite tree, that's on top of a nice hill, that no one seems to go to.

You lay down on your stomach, on top of a thick branch, and let out a content sigh, your tail calmly swaying, and your ears tuning whenever you heard the wind go through the leaves.

Just as you were about to take a nap, you heard someone, and your ears pricked up.
You could just make them out and no more, they were casually dressed in shorts, a hoodie, and slippers.
But what confused you was the texture of their clothes, it might be because of the dim light, but something told you it wasn't that.

You quietly jumped from one branch to another, and settled on one right above- hopefully- your new friend.

You wanted to grab their attention, but didn't want to just jump down in front of them, and scare the living shit out of them.
So, you lay down again, and lowered your tail to go to brush it against them.
But before you could, they spoke "i know you're there. you really think you'd be quiet when jumping branches? hate to break it to ya hun, but no one is." Their voice was deep, and smooth like butter.

You thought for a second, but nodded in slightly embarrassed agreement.

The stranger peered up at you "you gonna need help with getting down? or are you gonna land on your feet?"
You made a shoving motion with your hands to signal for him to get back, and once he did, you gracefully jumped down, and landed on your feet.

"huh, you know, that's slightly impressive."
You took a bow and smiled.

"anyway, enough meaningless talk, i'm sans, what's your name kitten?"
You used your fingers to spell out your name.
"hm, y/n, i like it."

Sans stepped out from the shadows, and now you could fully see him.

He was short, and had strange, waxy looking Tenticals coming out from his back. In fact, his whole body was covered in weird waxy stuff.

Your jaw dropped, and Sans just chuckled "yeah, i could say the same out you."

You blushed slightly, and snapped yourself out of the trance you were in.

You didn't even realise, but Sans was already beside you, looking at your ears and tail.

He put his hand above your head "may i?"
You nodded enthusiastically, you hadn't been pet in ages!

He gently placed his hand down on your ears, and his face sparked up with an adoring smile "oh my god..."
He continued to gently pet you, and you purred contently, nuzzling your head into his hand.

He trailed his hand down your hair, to your back, and up your tail, giving you chills.
"you're... so soft!" His voice had gotten a lot softer, which supuurrpised (heheheh) you.

The two of you sat down, and he continued to pet you in awe.

Once he finally noticed how non threatening he'd gotten, he took his hand away.
"i... got a thing for uh- never mind."
You could see his face was dusted with a light blue blush, and you smiled to yourself.

You moved yourself closer to him, then nudged his shoulder with your head, and rubbed your tail against his cheekbone.

He tried to ignore you, and shrug you off, but this only made you more determined to get his attention.