SwapFell Sans X Female Reader LEMON- Laundry

"Ugh, you're so boring, all you do is sleep and be an ass-hole." You semi-sarcastically said to the half awake skeleton named Papyrus.
"like you're much better, all you do is try to smash my brother, then call me an ass-hole." Papyrus sat up on the counter of his post. 
You rolled your eyes, but smiled "Ohohoh, if I was trying, I wouldda done it by now, I'm just teasing him." You winked.
"ew." The lanky bone boi stared down at you. "if this is what we're gonna be talking about, i'm gonna fuck off to muffets." 
"Well, see you later then." You giggled quietly, as Papyrus teleported away. 

You leaned against the post, and started thinking about Sans. He was acting weird around you lately, not being so strict, having a laugh with you, letting you call him Sans, that kinda shit. 
"Pfft, nah, its nothing, he's just... Being frien... No, that doesn't make sense, no one else down here is actually friendly..." You mumbled to yourself, with a small smile creeping onto your face "Holy shit, does he actually like me?" 

~Time skip to the house, brought to you by Russel Hobbs from Gorillaz being adorable, as usual~

You kicked your shoes/boots/ect against the door to get all the snow off, then walked in, feeling a little warmer already.

You walked through the kitchen, to see a shirtless Sans, putting laundry into the dryer .
"Woah- nice ass." You smirked, as the shocked skeleton turned around.
"WHY ARE YOU BACK SO SOON?! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE LOOKING FOR HUMANS WITH MY BROTHER SO WE DON'T HAVE TO KILL YOU, REMEMBER?!" You could tell that he was shouting because she was flustered, his face was dusted with a light blush.
"Well, Papyrus went to Muffets because we weren't having any luck" you lied "so I just came back here, and boy am I glad I did" you giggled.
"UGH- TRUST HIM TO SLACK OFF..." Sans started mumbling and ranting- you weren't sure if he was talking to you or himself, so when you zoned out focusing on his body you were slightly worried if he was saying anything valuable.

You couldn't stop staring at him, there was just something about him that you found so.... attractive.
His dominant stance? How he still hasn't put a shirt on, that meaning he is comfortable around you? The aura you got off of him?
"Who gives a fuck? He's fit." Was your mindset for the moment.
And it wasn't like you were just here for his body, his personality is what dragged you down into having a crush on him in the first place.

Anyway, Sans had finished his ranting, and was looking at you to say something.
"Oh sorry, what was that?" You said as if you had been listening the whole time.
"SO WE HAVE THE HOUSE TO OURSELVES?"
"I-I guess so, yeah... Why?"
"SERIOUSLY? HAVEN'T YOU BEEN PICKING ON THE HINTS I'VE BEEN THROWING AT YOU?" Sans said with cheek in his voice.

Oh wow, guess this confirms things, huh?
You just laughed quietly, slightly startled at the sudden realisation.
"SOMEONE'S GONE QUIET~" Sans said as he moved closer to you.
"GUESS WE'LL HAVE TO FIX THAT~"

Sans grabbed your hands, and pulled you towards him.
He brought you into a rough and passionate kiss, you instinctively grabbed onto his shoulders, and he placed his hands on your hips.

He pushed you against the counter, and started to grind against you, making you (and him) groan with pleasure.

You slid your tongue into the kiss while Sans let out a moan, and he was surprised at your sudden dominance, but he didn't let you keep it for long.

Before you knew it, Sans was already slipping down your jeans/shorts/skirt/ect, while still kissing you, and focusing on your body language.

You pulled away for a second, desperate for him to just fuck you already, and started to take off the rest of your clothes, as did he.

Once the two of you were naked, he practically pounced onto you, biting and sucking on every inch of your neck and collar bone, while gently laying yoy down onto the floor.
The harsh cold of the tiles against your warm skin made you flinch, but you didn't care, because you knew you were gonna be warm soon enough.

Sans flipped you onto your stomach, and got a spare shirt from the laundry he'd finished to tie around your hands, and he tied another one around your head to use as a gag.
"CAN'T HAVE YOU TRYING TO TURN THE TABLES, HUH?" Sans whispered into your ear.

He then spread out your legs, and slid himself into you, making you let out a muffled, and long moan.

After a few moments, Sans started to thrust in and out of you slowly, really teasing you.

He leaned down and started to leave love bites all across your shoulders, neck, and back, making you dig your fingers into the palms of your hands.

Eventually he started to speed up, and gain more force, making him hit your g-spot over and over again, causing you to let out muffled moans.

The sound of you moaning was making Sans even more turned on, so he put his hands on your hips, and started to pound into you as hard as he could.

You were practically screaming at this point, you couldn't help yourself.
Everything around you was disappearing, and all you could focus on was the sound of Sans moaning your name, and grunting loudly.

You tried to speak, but the gag, and your lack of any energy was stopping you from warning Sans about how close you were to your climax.

After about a minuet of Sans continually pounding your g-spot, and bititing and sucking on your neck, you came.

The loud moan you let out made Sans cum, and scream out your name.

He pulled out of you, and lay on top of you.
"Are you gfonna unfie mf?" Your voice was muffled, and you were panting heavily, but somehow Sans still understood you.
"JUST A FEW MORE MINUETS LIKE THIS THEN I WILL~" He said in a satisfied voice, and nuzzled his head into your neck, and wrapped his arms around you.

He couldn't help himself, and he started to nibble your neck again.
You were really sensitive to his touch and you started to moan.

Needless to say the next few hours here spent with more satisfied moans, and a lot of bruises and bite-marks being left over your body.

(Thank you @SIColorsOfTheRainbow for this request :))) I hope you liked it!

I've had a writing block for ages, but now I'm hopefully going to be able to overcome it, and get the requests that I've had for a while out :))