UnderLust Sans X Female Reader LEMON-Truth Or Dare?

"FUCK" You screamed.
"There's never anything to do in this place!" You groaned as you fell back onto the sofa.

"YOU COULD ALWAYS DO ME~" Papyrus semi-sarcastically said as he was walking towards the door.

"Don't you dare leave me in this house with nothing to do!" You spun around to face the door, that Papyrus had now opened.

"WELL, SORRY SWEET HEART, BUT I HAVE TO, GOT TO EARN MONEY TO BUY SOME KINKY THINGS!~" Papyrus winked as he exited the house.

You just mumbled a 'ew' under your breath.

"he agreed with me that those are my jokes!" Sans shouted as he marched out the kitchen.

"There is more tragic things happening!" You over dramatically spoke.

"liiike you not fucking me right now?~" Sans swayed over to the sofa.

"What, no, perv, I'm bored." You laughed under your breath.

"then fuck me~" Sans spoke in a low tone, thinking it would be that easy to seduce you.

"How about no." Was what you said, but all you ment meant was 'no for now'. Because you were paranoid that Papyrus might be close enough to hear.

"hmp. fine. what about truth or dare?" Sans smirked and turned his head to look at you.
"Sounds like a plan!"
"great! rules are, if you don't do, or answer, then you have to strip some clothes!~"
Without thinking that sentence through, you automatically agreed out of boredom.

"truth or dare?~" Sans was already eyeing you up.

"Hmm, dare." You crossed your legs, and faced Sans.

"i dare you to..." Sans thought for a few seconds "kiss the first person you see outside." Sans smirked, widely at that.

"Wait- oh my god, that'll be so awkward!" You laughed quietly, picturing it in your head.

"its either that, or you strip~" Sans tugged at your shirt.

You shivered, and stood up "Grab your phone, we're recording this."
You quickly grabbed and put on a coat, then started to walk towards the door, as Sans got his phone.

When you went outside, you couldn't see anyone "Sans help me look for someone!" You called into the house, Sans got to your side, and nodded, as the two of you started walking.

Eventually, you saw a female bunny monster, oh no, she's a shop owner! She's always so nice to you whenever you go to buy food, this'll be interesting...

Sans started to laugh as he saw you noticed her, and away you went in her direction.

"Well heya sugar!~" the bunny spoke in a cheerful voice.
You smiled, secretly dying inside.
You went to speak, but no words would come out your mouth.
So, you just leaned up, with your eyes closed tightly.
Your lips met something.
But not hers.

You opened your eyes, to see Sans in front of you, with your lips on his teeth, hearing a faint 'aww' from the bunny.

You were kinda frozen, rather shocked, as your brain refused to comprehend what was happening.

The bunny must have left, because there was no noise besides from you breathing out your nose.

Eventually you melted into the kiss, it being filled with so much lust, not very surprising to be honest.

You closed your eyes again, wrapping your arms around Sans' neck.

Sans placed his hands on your ass, as he continued to roughly kiss you.

Eventually you pulled away for air, after you caught your breath, you started to speak "You said the first monster I saw outside!"
"to be fair, i WAS the first monster you saw outside~"
He wasn't lying...

You giggled quietly, and looked into Sans' pupils that seemed to be filled with so much want.

"Truth, or dare?"
"dare~"
"I dare you to teleport us back home, and take your clothes off~"

You've never seen someone teleport so fast.

You found yourself back on the sofa, and noticed that Sans was now fully naked... Must have used his magic.
"truth or dare?~"
"Truth~"
Sans walked over to you, and sat over you, with a shin on either side of your legs.
"what's your biggest kink?~" After finishing his sentence, Sans started to nibble your neck.

"You fucking me ASAP." You said throughout quiet moans.
"Truth or dare?~"
"truth~"
"Are you going to fuck me because you're horny, or because you love me?~" Sans started to kiss all the right places on your neck.
"what a silly question~" Sans slid off your shirt, and stared at your chest "i thought that i made it clear that i love you since the day we met~"

You weren't really sure what you were expecting for an answer, but this still took you by surprise "I love you too~"

Sans started to grind against you, the friction making you moan louder.

You could feel that Sans' member was becoming hard, and he started to groan with pleasure.

You took it upon yourself to switch positions, so you were now on top of Sans.
"oooo~ dominant, i like it~" Sans purred into your ear, sending shivers down your spine.

While smirking, you slid off your jeans/leggings/ect and panties, getting yourself ready to lower yourself onto Sans.
"Ready?~" You asked in a low tone, clearly turning Sans on even more.
"fuck yeah~"

Slowly, you lowered yourself onto Sans, earning a groan from him.
You gave yourself a little while to a just, then started to smoothly bounce yourself up and down on Sans' member.

This started to really get Sans moaning, he grabbed your shoulders, digging his fingers in a little.

With the accidental pressure from Sans' hands, it made Sans' member go deeper into you, hitting your g-spot.

You let out a loud moan, and continuously bounced yourself up and down, making sure to get yourself to hit that spot continuously.

Sans leaned forward, still moaning, and started to kiss along your chest and breasts, this vibrations of his moans sending waves of pleasure through you.

Everything was feeling too good, almost sickeningly good, it was so strange, but then again, this is he Underground.

You let your hands roam across Sans' body, trailing them up and down his spine, tracing his ribs, and dipping your fingers into his ectoplasmic body, that was a rather nice purple, gaining a few more moans from Sans.

Sans' biting/kissing was leaving a trail of love bites across your chest, no low dipping shirts for you for the next little while.

As you continued to bounce up and down rythematically, you could feel feel a knot building up, soon going to untie itself.

"SaaaAans!~ Mmmph, I'm gonna cuuUuuum!~" You cried out.

You could feel Sans smirking into your chest, and he nodded to symbolise that he was close too.

After a few more hits on your g-spot, you came, with Sans following shortly after you.

Panting heavily, you flopped forwards, hugging Sans, and nuzzling your head into his neck.

Sans wrapped his arms around you, holding you closely, this hug didn't even have a lustful tone to it, it was a hug filled with genuine love, happiness, and want.
Not want for your body.
But want for your love.
Love, that you would gladly give.

(AAAAAAAAAAAA
I'VE NOT HAD WIFI IN FOREVER, BUT I'M BACK, WITH VERY BAD WRITERS BLOCK!
Anyway, thank you @Moonfell for this request!)