Camp Half Blood Wedding

Annabeth's POV

"Oh my gods! Piper! How did this happen? I asked for snow white table cloths, not cream colored! And this bouquet of flowers is the wrong kind of orchid, and the shell center pieces aren't aligned correctly! This is a disaster, the wedding is tomorrow, and nothing is right! What am I going to do?!" I panicked, pulling hair out of my head.

"Annabeth, take a deep breath. And relax your shoulders, you're so tense." Piper sighed rubbing my shoulders.

I inhaled deeply, slowing my breathing and my shoulders drooped down. "That's it, relax. Don't worry I'll take care of it. Boys are practically colorblind, and girls won't notice until you say something about it, we're going to make this work. It'll still be perfect, don't worry." She reassured me, still massaging my shoulders.

"Thanks Pipes, I'm sorry, I'm just so nervous. I want everything to be perfect, just like I envisioned it in my head." I sighed, still closing my eyes picturing my perfect wedding. I could see the white tablecloths, sea shell center pieces, and a floral alter with the ocean backdrop. I also imagined the wooden benches from the dining hall and from around the campfire placed perfectly on the sandy beach of The Sound.

"Percy is going to love whatever you planned out, don't worry. Let's finish setting up, tonight's the big girls night. We want you in a party mood for our night out in New York City!" Piper exclaimed clapping her hands.

I laughed at her excitement, I was excited for our girls night. My last night of being single, it'll be fun, (but only for that one night). I was ready to settle down, and live a normal (well as normal as a demigod life could be) and maybe start a family in the next few years or so.

Saved from drowning myself in my thoughts: Piper and I weaved flowers for the alter, laced ribbons around the chairs and tables, and rearranged the flowers and centerpieces so in the end, everything was perfect. It was even better than I could've ever imagined it to be.

---

Around five thirty Piper and I changed into our casual clothes and met up outside the Zeus cabin with Hazel, Rachel, Calypso, and Thalia who had been nice enough to come out to my wedding for a few days away from the Hunters.

Thalia wore dark blue jeans and a leather jacket, which hid her bow and quiver, because as a demigod you could never be too careful. Calypso wore a white blouse, and blue jeans and tied her her up into a ponytail. Rachel wore a violet knee length dress and left her blazing red hair hanging loosely. Piper wore a forest green jacket, a pink shirt, jeans and did her hair into a classic single braid. Hazel wore a purple t-shirt, and jeans. As for me, I wore my orange Camp Half Blood t-shirt, and jeans just like everyone else, and tied my hair up into a messy high ponytail.

"There's the bride to be!" I heard Thalia's distinctive voice call out as Piper and I approached them.

"Hey Thalia! It's so good to see you!" I responded after she tackled me into a bear hug.

"Annabeth! You look great! Are you excited?" Hazel asked.

"Yeah, I am! But I'm ready for our night out on the town ladies! New York won't know what hit them!" I hollered. Everyone laughed and we walked out of camp in our big pack ready to take on New York.

---

The cab ride was each of us catching up with each other, as was walking down the streets of New York. We pushed and shoved each other laughing like a bunch of regular young adults long after we sat down at a bar. "Rachel, I dare you to go up to bar tender and flirt with him!" Thalia dared, with a big mischievous grin on her face.