Date Night

Percy's POV

It's Friday night, I had gotten a raise from my company, Taylor said daddy for the first time this week and I finally got to go out with Annabeth on a date for our anniversary.

This would be the first time we'd gone out since Luke was born. It was an awesome week only to followed by an even better night and weekend. Taylor had turned one last week, and Annabeth called Thalia to see if she could babysit for the night. Fortunately she was in town this weekend, she had already met Luke and Zoe but she hadn't met the other three. She was in for treat.

I decided to take Annabeth to a very fancy seaside restaurant to celebrate our anniversary, and my raise. She didn't know about it, or the restaurant and I planned on keeping it that way. Our reservation was at 7:30, I told Annabeth to dress nice, she continuously asked where we were going but I kept my mouth shut. Thalia was coming at 6:45, we planned on leaving at 7:10. We had a tight schedule, but I was determined to make it work.

The doorbell rang, "aunt Thalia!" Luke and Zoe bellowed with glee. They opened the door and Thalia gave them a big hug.

"Luke! Zoe! You've gotten so big!" Thalia grinned, hugging them both in her arms.

I picked up Taylor then and held Silena in my other arm. Charlie followed cautiously behind me, he seemed nervous to meet Thalia. "Hey Thalia."

"Hey kelp face. Who are those three?" Thalia teased.

"This is Silena. Silena say hi to aunt Thalia." I lowered my voice for Silena.

"Hi," Silena waved shyly.

"This is Charlie." I looked down at my son who emerged slowly from behind my legs.

"Hi," Charlie smiled nervously.

"He and Silena are twins, they're two years old. And this one is Taylor, she just turned one last week on St. Patrick's Day." Taylor waved her hand at Thalia and gave her big smile.

"Hey guys." Thalia smiled excitedly. Charlie stepped forward to get a better look at our visitor. "Is Annabeth around?" Thalia asked, glancing behind us.

"She's getting ready, thanks so much for babysitting. It's been before Luke since Annabeth and I went out."

"No problem I'm happy to help, I love these two. I'm sure I'll love the others just as much." Thalia laughed as Zoe crawled around her legs.

"Thalia!" I heard my favorite voice in the world come from behind us. I turned around and my heart stopped. There was Annabeth in a sea green dress. She had curled her brilliant blonde hair and left it down, hanging loosely at her upper back. The small sparkles on her dress reflected off the lights from overhead. The dress covered her feet, but I knew she was wearing a small heel, based on the way she confidently strode down the stairs. She shouldered a small white purse over her left shoulder. She looked beautiful, even more so than usual.

"Annabeth! You look amazing!" Thalia took the words out my mouth, but they had barely scratched the surface of what I wanted to say.

"Mommy is pretty." Silena observed pointing to Annabeth.

"Aw, thanks Silena." Annabeth kissed her forehead.

"How have you been Thalia? The Hunters are treating you well I presume." Annabeth grinned. I couldn't take her eyes off her, she looked like a goddess. How was that even possible? How could someone be that beautiful and not know it?

"It's going good, they're at Camp right now. Chiron had something he needed to discuss with us. But they let me take the night off, mostly because I always talk about your kids. Gods they're so fun."