Findaway

So I was on my way to a Silverchair concert. I loved them with all my heart and I couldn't wait to meet them. Daniel was my one true love and I wanted to meet him so bad.

I got to the concert and saw the three boys walking through a back door that must have led to the place were their gig was playing. I was 14 turning 15 this year and Daniel had just turned 15. Practically perfect for me.

I got out of the car and ran to the door to enter the gig. The security guard asked to see my ticket. I reached into the pocket of my new denim jacket I bought the day before. But there was no ticket.

I immediately felt my heart shatter into a million pieces. I started to cry. The tears just wouldn't stop. But then as I turned around to get into the car because I obviously couldn't get into the gig. I bumped into a tall boy who was wearing a sex pistols t-shirt. IT WAS DANIEL JOHNS!

I screamed and cried at the same time. "Hey are you ok? Can I help you at all?" He asks as he put both of his hands on my shoulders. "Uh, yeah I'm fine. It's just I lost my fucking ticket and now I can't get into your gig." I say as the tears are still rolling down my face. "Don't worry we'll findaway, no pretty girl will be kicked out of my gig." He says with a smile on his face.

We both walked up to the security guard and he had his hand around my waist. I was head over heals for this man and he had his hand around my fucking waist! "Aye mate, she's with me." Daniel explains to the security guard.

"Whatever you say mate." Says the security guard as he opens the door and lets us both in. All the girls were outside watching me and Daniel walk in together and it was hilarious watching them get so jealous.

We walked into Daniels dressing room and I sit on the couch next to him. "So, I didn't get to ask, what's your name?" "My name's Y/N" "Ooo that's beautiful name for a beautiful girl" Daniel says with a wink. I couldn't believe my eyes. The love of my life just winked at me, I felt like fainting.

There was only about an hour before the gig started and I was so excited! This was already the best day of my life, what more could happen to make it better? A lady came into the dressing room and said they were about to start.

Daniel led me out of the dressing room and told me to go out to where everyone else was. My heart was beating so fast. We waited about 2 minutes and then Ben walked out onto the stage, then Chris and then Daniel. Beautiful Daniel. He gave me a smile and walked up to the microphone.

About two hours later the gig was over. I was really sad because I thought I'd never see Daniel again but then...