Abuse me

I can't believe he ditched me. Does he not love me anymore? I walked over to Chris and dragged him into his house. He did try to come onto me but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna help him when he needs it. I sat him up and gave his face a smack so he would wake up. "Ouch!" He yelled. "Oops sorry" I laughed. "It's fine.. what are you doing here?" He asked confused. "Dan left me out there in the rain while you were unconscious." I said sadly. "Gee he's got a pretty hard hit. I'm surprised actually." He laughed. "Are you ok? I mean.. like do you need help?" I asked. "Um nahh I think I'll be alright. Thanks anyway though." He said. "Ok well I'll be going then seeing as you're fine." I said.

I stood up and walked over to the the door. "Oh Y/N.." He said. "Yes Chris?" I said. "I'm sorry about any pain I've caused you. I'm sorry that I tried to kiss you. I should've known better." He said sadly while looking down at the ground. "Chris don't worry about it as long as you don't do it again we're fine." I said and smiled. "That's good. Nothing more than mates we'll be." He said and laughed. "Agreed" I said and laughed. "And also thanks for helping me inside I really appreciate it." He said kindly. "No problem Christopher." I said and smiled. "Oh geez." He laughed. "I'll see you around mate." He said. "See ya mate!" I walked out and waved goodbye as he closed the door. I then remembered I have no where to stay. I can't go inside dans house right now and I'm not staying with Chris cause I've just bloody left. I wouldn't really want to stay there anyway because Dan might have some more crazy thoughts.

I walked over to Dans house and I fell asleep on the couch on the front porch. I woke up the next morning to Dan trying to wake me up. "D..don't touch me" I said. "Y/N please.." he said. "No you hurt me and one of your best mates." I said not holding back. "Look.. I'm extremely sorry about yesterday. I made one of the biggest worst decisions I've ever made. I know you won't believe me or trust me, but Y/N I still love you." He said sincerely. "You'll have to prove it." I said. Then Dan picked me up and playfully threw me over his shoulder. He carried me to the bathroom and told me to get in the shower. "Do I smell? Is that what you're trying to say?" I giggled. He laughed back. But still I felt bad for Chris. I had to tell Dan to apologize it would ruin his career forever if he didn't. I stepped in the nice warm shower. I stayed in there for a while and eventually got out. I put a towel over my head to dry my hair and a towel around my body. I walked out of the bathroom and put on some fresh clothes. Then Dan came in with a blow dryer and a hair brush. He was too cute. I understand how bad he felt about yesterday and it's too hard not to forgive him but god help him if he does it again. He brushed my hair while drying it with the dryer. Once my hair was dry I stood up and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. I pulled back and I sat on his bed. "Dan I really think you should apologize to Chris." I said. "I think you're right. But I don't know if he'll forgive me." He said sadly. "Trust me, He will I spoke to him yesterday." I said. "Huh?" He said confused. "When you left me in the rain." I said. "Ohh yeah I'm really sorry about that too. I was just really angry." He said looking down. "It's fine I like the rain anyway." I said and laughed.

He decided to apologize so we walked to Chris' house. I knocked on the door and Chris opened it. We didn't say anything so we just walked inside and sat down.