Freak

I woke up to Dan opening the blinds of his bedroom windows. The light made my eyes tingle and hurt a little but it was great to see his face again. I wondered what Chris had told him about what happened last night but I was a bit worried to ask.

"Morning Y/N" he said with a little smile. "Good morning Daniel" I said trying to act cool. He walked over to me and sat on the bed next to me. "Dan what happened last night?" I asked. "I don't know how about you tell me. You were the one who ditched us." He said seriously. "Umm well I don't know if I should tell you." I said nervously. "Tell me what?" He said very confused now. "Ok look.. the reason I left last night.. well.. was because... you know.." I said stuttering like a freak. " Just spit it out Y/N. I have to know" he said sternly. "Dan I'll tell you later I don't think I can tell you right now. I'll see you later." I said as I got up and walked out of the room.

I got my jacket and put on my shoes and left shutting the door behind me. Dan probably hates me now but I'm not sure how to tell him. What do I say. Hey Dan one of your best mates tried to kiss me. Yep that's perfect... not. Ughhh. As I walked I thought about what I could say to tell him and I planned to meet up with him again to tell him.

I got home and texted Dan to ask him if he wanted to go to dinner with me so I could explain. He said yes so I got ready because he was going to pick me up.

I went upstairs and put on my new black floral dress, my blue denim jacket and my black Dr. Martens with white socks scrunched at the tops.

I waited a for a couple of hours for Dan to pick me up and he eventually came. I got in the car with him and we drove to a restaurant called Pinarbasi. We were driving for a little while when we got to the restaurant. Dan opened the door for me and he grabbed my hand and we walked into the restaurant.

We got seated at our table and we looked at the menus. We ordered our food. I got a pizza and Dan got some meat skewers. And then we waited. "So Y/N tell me, what happened. Don't be scared to tell me just say it." He said kindly. Oh no. Well I'm just going to have to tell him. I'm just gonna say it I can't keep it to myself anymore. "Well I don't want you to start a fight or anything but.. well the thing is... Chris tried to kiss me.."

______________________________________________

HEY GUYS! I'm back and I'm going to try and write more of this fanfic again because it's really fun ahah. I hope you're enjoying it lol. Let me know if you want me to start anymore fanfics and also let me know some ideas you'd like me to do if you have any suggestions. I'll update you guys soon! BYEE