No association

I turned around to get out of the crowded, stuffy room when I felt a hand pull me from behind the curtain. I was now behind the curtain and it was really dark and I was scared. "Hey Y/N I couldn't let you go." "D-Daniel is that you?" "Yeah it is."

My heart skipped a beat. I was so happy he came back for me. "Why didn't you just let me go?" "Because from the moment I saw you, I knew I wasn't gonna let you out of my sight." "Awww really?!" "Yes really."

He held my hand and we walked back to his dressing room. He packed his bag and then we both walked outside. He gave his bag to a man in a black suit and the man put it in the boot. Daniel was still holding my hand. He was so strong but so gentle at the same time. He held my hand like he never wanted to let go.

We were driving in the car for a while when we stopped at a big house that was located next to the beach. "So is this your place?" I asked Daniel. "Yeah, I love it here right next to the beach." He said.

We got out of the car and walked up to his front door. Daniel had to cover his head and face with a t-shirt just in case a fan was near by so his house number wouldn't get leaked.

We walked into his house. He put his bag on the floor and took off his jacket and put it on the jacket stand. He took my denim jacket off me and put it on the jacket stand too.

He took my hand and we walked into the kitchen. "Do you want a coke Y/N?" He asked. "Yeah sure I'll have one if you're having one." He tossed me a coke out of the fridge.

He took my hand again and we began walking out of the house towards the beach. "But Daniel shouldn't you need the t-shirt?" I asked. "Nah no one comes near the beach around here it'll be fine I hope."

We walked down to the shore and threw our finished drinks in a bin near by. The beach was beautiful. The water was so clear and the waves were mesmerising. Daniel was still holding my hand and I felt so happy inside. We sat on a rock and every now and then small waves would crash on the rocks.

But then. We saw a group of girls walking on the beach. "Oh shit!" Daniel whispered. "What do we do?!" I asked in a panic. But it was too late. The girls had noticed Daniels beach blonde hair and knew it was him.

We heard screaming and squealing. Then they started to run. We got up and ran as fast as we could. Daniel was still holding my hand. The girls were screaming with excitement but also anger because I was there.

The girls caught up and pulled my hair from behind me. I fell down and started to cry. Daniel saw me and had a worried look on his face. I screamed "don't worry Daniel run! Get as far away from them as possible! I'll meet you back at your place!"

The girls realised I was ok and they stopped running after Daniel. They were way to far away from him anyway. They slowly walked up to me. They looked like they were gonna literally kill me.

"So what were you doing with Daniel?" The first girl said. "Yeah it's not like he sees anything in you!" The second girl said. "Yeah you're just ugly, worthless and boring." The third girl yelled. "Well like you're any better." I said with an attitude. I honestly didn't care that they were here and I definitely didn't care what they were saying, I've gotten worse.

"Excuse me? Who do you think you are?" The first girl said. "Hmm I don't know you tell me you seem to know everything else." "Ugh. Come on girls she's not worth it. She's too much of a smart ass for us." The second girl said rudely. "Well at least I'm not a dumb ass." I say under my breath.

The three girls turned around and gave me a death stare. The first girl kicked me in the stomach. The second girl kneed me in the back. And the third girl punched me in the face. Everything went black...