Tomorrow

So we got to Bens place. His garage was amazing. He had posters all over his walls, signed t-shirts in frames and even a cute comfy couch!

I was watching the boys jam for a while when we decided to go for some dinner. Chris offered to cook but we thought it would be best if we just went out HAHAHAHA.

We got to the restaurant and sat at a couch booth. We waited a while scanning through the menus when we finally decided what we wanted to eat and drink.

Daniel and Ben walked off to get drinks and order our food. Chris moved closer to me and all of a sudden I got nervous. "I never realised how beautiful you actually were." He said. He sounded drunk. Which didn't surprise me because he had a few drinks at Bens place. I was scared.

"Haha thanks" I said nervously. I couldn't believe it. Chris was seriously trying to steal his best mates girl. He tried to put his arm around me but I moved over dodging his grip.

I think he forgot that me and Daniel had a thing going on. I didn't want to lead Chris on because I loved Daniel. "Aw come on Y/N give me a chance" he said sternly while grabbing my thigh.

He had his hand around my leg and he was trying to pull me in. "Chris! Get off me! You're drunk mate! Go home!" I yelled. "Why don't you! All I wanted was a little kiss." He said drunkly. "There's no way!" I said as I got up and walked away.

I ran outside and started crying. Fuck dinner I thought, I didn't feel like eating anyway. I felt sick. I couldn't believe Chris would do that. I thought we were just gonna be friends but he obviously wanted more.

He was drunk and didn't even know what he was doing so I guess it's not a big deal. But if it happens again god help him. I waited at the bus stop so I could go back to Dans place.

DANIELS POINT OF VIEW:
I walked back to the table and Y/N wasn't there. Did she really ditch dinner? Did she not want to have dinner with us? I was so confused.

"Hey Chris, where's Y/N?" I asked confused. "Umm idk she just left." He said strangely. Yeah right I thought. Bullshit she just walked off without even saying goodbye or anything.

"Chris what the fuck did you do?!" I said waiting to hear the truth. "Seriously she just didn't want to eat dinner. She said she... uhh had to be somewhere. Trust me she'll tell you tomorrow" He said doubtfully.

CHRIS' POINT OF VIEW:
Holy fuck. I'm actually dead. She's not gonna fucking tell him she had to be somewhere. She's gonna say I came onto her and tried to steal her away. Fuck, I can't help myself. What am I going to do. I just hope she won't say anything or better Dan won't ask.