Israel's son

"Are you fucking kidding me!" He yelled. "Dan be quiet we will get kicked out" I whispered. "I don't care let's get out of here." He said angrily. "Dan please. I just wanted to have a nice date with you." I said sadly. "No. No. No. we're leaving. Now" he said and got up straight away. I stood up too trying to hold back the tears of embarrassment and shame.

We walked out and he forcefully pulled the door open, got in and slammed it shut really hard. I was really nervous to be around him when he was like this. We were in the car and dan didn't say a word to me. And I felt a tear drip down my cheek. I tried to hide it so I looked out the window.

Dan pulled up to a random house that I didn't recognise. Dan got out of the car without saying anything to me still. He walked up to the door stop of the house and I knew exactly who's house it was. I got out of the car and ran straight up to Dan. "Daniel Johns stop it right now!" I screamed. "What because you're scared I'm going to hurt your love" He said in a cocky voice. "Get out of here. I don't love Chris I love you. You know that Dan!" I said angrily. Then the door opened. I was worried to see what was going to happen next.

Chris stood in the doorway. He was shocked and scared and I knew he had nothing to say because he knew exactly what was coming. "Fuck you." Daniel yelled. "Dan. Please." I said. "No Y/N stay out of this please!" He said sternly. I started to cry. "Dan what are you talking about?" Chris said with a confused expression. "Shut up Chris you know exactly what I'm talking about seriously fuck you." He yelled. "Dan I'm sorry" he said sadly. "You know what I'm like when I get drunk." He said ashamed. "I don't care. Get out so we can have a real talk." He said angrily. "Dan no. Please stop this no one needs to get hurt!" I yelled. I grabbed Dans arm to drag him away. But he hit my arm and I let go straight away. He grabbed Chris by his shirt and dragged him out as Chris tripped over his door step. I watched as I cried because I felt so bad for Chris. I wanted to help but I didn't know how. "Dan you're not thinking straight we're best mates. I didn't mean to do anything." He said scared. The last thing I saw was Dan hit Chris in the face and he was knocked unconscious. Dan walked off and left me there. It started to rain.