Madman

"You spoke to him?!" He yelled. Crap... what have I done. "I mean no... I didn't, I meant just maybe try and be friends with him.." I said looking down at my twitching fingers. "Oh yeahh talk to him maybe we'll have a fucking tea party how about that?" Raising his eyebrow up to his hairline while throwing his arms up in the air. Geez I didn't think it would bother him this much... like I'm only friends with him far out. You know what, I give up. "You don't need to be so rude! Let me have friends!" I yelled. "Friends for what? You always hang out with me and my friends isn't that enough? You love hanging with the boys.." He said. "Oh really, and who told you that? You didn't even ask me if I enjoyed it.. for your information, I don't like hanging with 'the boys' and quite frankly after the whole situation with Chris... I feel uncomfortable hanging with guys except for you. Don't get me wrong there is absolutely nothing wrong with Chris it's just guys in general. I just always have a feeling they're gonna come onto me but I guess I should let that thought subside" I said pouring my heart out. "Oh... I really thought you liked hanging out with us... and plus isn't Zac a guy too? What's the difference?" He said sounding cocky. "Well yeah I guess you're right.." I said feeling bad.

But it's not fair even if I'm friends with Zac it's not like Daniel will have to see him. Why is Daniel so against him? Oh that's right... Zac steals peoples girlfriends. That's just so pathetic and immature of Daniel to say such a thing. I mean if I really love Dan I wouldn't let someone get in the way of that and take me away from him. I'd do anything for Daniel so I wouldn't just ditch him for another "pretty boy". Ugh I wish Dan wouldn't be so protective over me. I get that he loves me but let me live my own life. "It doesn't make sense.. Why can't I just have my own friends. You have your own friends so let me have mine! And plus you know I love you Daniel so why should someone else get in the way of that? Believe me I would never let you go." I put my arm on his shoulder and I felt his shoulder settle with relief. He gave me a hug and I sunk my head into his shoulder. I never want to let go. I've decided to not be friends with Zac I think it's for the best because I really don't want to upset Daniel. I think I'll just ignore him. It's not like he talks to me anyway.

We stayed home for the rest of the day. Me and Daniel played board games and watched movies. Then Emma asked if I wanted to go shopping with her so we can chat. So I went to meet up with Emma. We went to the grocery store first, then we got sushi and lastly we went into a music shop that sells cds, vinyls, cassettes, band t shirts and all sorts. While we were walking around looking at the cds I picked up a cd that said Korn, I love Korn SOOO much. Then I heard "Hey that's a great choice.." The voice was a guys voice, it was deep and husky. His voice sounded familiar It sounded some what like Jonathan Davis from Korn but it couldn't be.. "Oh my god" I let out a gasp. "You-you're..." I stumbled. "Jonathan." He said holding out his hand for a handshake. I shook his hand tightly. His hair was dark brown and pretty scruffy, and he had pale-ish skin, he looked like a bit of a madman. "Oh my I can't believe this." I said shocked. "Haha that's what they all say.." "All who says?" I asked. "Oh um... people I guess?" He sounded shy.

"So Jonathan what brings you out here?" I said smiling. "Oh nothing really, just to look for some girlfriends.. shit I mean like friends who are girls.. y-you get me?" He laughed nervously. "Yeah I get you" I said reassuringly. "We can be friends if you like.. I haven't got many except for Emma here" As I pointed at Emma. "So that would be nice!" I smiled. "YES!" He shouted. "Fuck.. I mean yeahhh great." We're gonna be great friends! And Daniel will like him I reakon. I should probably introduce him to Daniel! Great idea! Me, Jonathan and Emma walked for a while talking about their crazy busy lives and my not so crazy quite boring life. Then I said. "So Jonathan, you must meet my boyfriend! His name is Daniel, you guys will get along great!" "You have a boyfriend?... That's great!" He said surprised but it seemed like he got a little let down? Maybe he was hoping to be more than just friends. But like I said I'll never leave Daniel.