Alex ~ Secret Crush

Everyday it's the same old thing girls rushing towards him like he is a jelly tot okay I would admit he is hot but come on it is getting ridiculous that every single bloody day it's the same thing. One he is like a magnet girls swarming over towards him. Two most girls think that he likes them when actually behind their back he makes remarks like 'what a tramp' or 'who the hell would date her' which I find him being a complete dick, a hot dick that is.______ get him out of your head you know you can't get him don't be like the other girls. These thoughts keep repeating over and over every day. Today was the same as always. Me trying to ignore all the girls, me trying to get through the day in one piece. I had no friends and I think everyone saw that, loads of people try and talk to me but I just end up ignoring them because frankly I miss my old friends from my old town. That's why I don't like talking to people. Today was different in one way; Alex tried talking to me during homeroom which was odd in a way but like me I ignored him; I was very tempted to talk but I don't want him to think I was like the rest of the girls. This went on for a couple of weeks until one day he stopped which I was glad at first but then I was sad the next. A new girl came into the room and I saw Alex run up to her holding her hand then headed towards me.

        "You're in her seat"

        "Excuse me but the last 3 years I have only sat in this seat in homeroom so think again" he looked gob smacked but I think it was the fact that I talked to him for the first time.

        "Move or I'll re arrange your face" the girl claimed slamming her hand onto the table. This made me scared and I jumped up in fright; she laughed and I rushed out of my seat grabbing my bag and the only spear space left was the on the front row. I slumped into the chair and looked outside the window. Birds where flying which made me feel that I loved to be a bird so I can just fly away when I wanted to. I risked looking back and saw Alex and the slut kissing in the back, it made my stomach turn inside out, just as I was about to turn back Alex gazed up and towards me which I immediately turned my head and he bell rang. I rushed out of the room heading to first period.

        The sad thing was that the slut had taken my seat throughout the whole time here not only that but every time I am walking to my locker or anywhere else they are normally right round the corner and I don't even see it coming! This kept getting on my nerves but yet again my heart keeps telling me that I can't get rid of him I still love him, which obviously made me angry as well. Until one day Alex came up to me without his slutty girlfriend.

        "Hey can I talk to you?"

        "Depends weather your slutty girlfriend is going to pop out at me and call me names which will then get me so angry I end up punching her to the point where she is in hospital or on her death bed" he just looked at me. I began walking away until his hand grabbed mine and pulled me outside of school to the car park.

        "Nothing like that is going to happen because I'm not dating her anymore. Turns out she isn't the girl for me"

        "And your telling me this...because?"

        "Because I can invite you to my birthday party tomorrow at 6"

        "I'm not a party girl..."

        "Please for me" he gave me a puppy dog look which I couldn't resist.

        "Alright where"

        "My house. Call me later if you want more details" he handed me a piece of paper with digits on it and left me standing there. Lucky it was lunch time.The bell rang signalling the lunch was over, so I made my way to last period which was biology. Nothing much happened during biology; I was now walking back home. I only lived 5, 10 minutes away from school. I was thinking of calling Alex when I go back to tell me the plans and when it is. Once I arrived home the TV was on; my dad lying there with a bottle of whiskey and passed out expression on his face. Everyday it's near enough the same thing. I came home from school and he is either passed out on the couch or he is still out drinking at a strip club. I silently snuck by trying not to wake him up. I finally got to my room without waken my dad up. My room isn't special really it's quite small in size. I have posters on my walls and my bed against the wall with black covers. I went and sat in my seat that I could just fit in the room. I grabbed my bag getting my phone out of the pocket I then got the piece of paper Alex gave me. I punched in the numbers and held the phone against my ear.