Trace ~ Brothers' Best Friend

It's Saturday and every Saturday my brother, Trace and I all have a game night where we play the funniest games we can find in our home. The door rang signaling that Trace was at the door. So I went down stairs and opened the door; I was greeted by a big hug which I gladly gave back.

        "Hey_______ how have you been it's been a while"

        "Yeah I'm fine and I know it has been difficult being in two different schools you know" we parted and both moved into the living room were
Mattie was sitting watching the TV.

        "You took your time" Mattie claimed standing up with his fist towards Trace.

        "Yeah sorry about that I had to go grab my crap from my dad's" he replied fist pounding Mattie.

        "Why your dad's" I asked with a confused look on my face.

        "Because my parents split up and I live with my mum, but my mum's on vacation and so I have to stay with my dad's"

        "Oh" was all I said.

        It's now 11pm and we've been playing loads of games like guitar hero (Battles) to monopoly which I won by the way :D and many other games I had won. Now we are playing cards the usual thing my family does is that if you play cards you gamble; so we did!

        "BULLSHIT" Mattie called out just as I claimed I had three 4's, I turned over the three cards I laid on top and sure enough he was wrong. He then got all the cards that were I the middle.

        "Fuck this. Let's just say you won and play a different game" shouted Mattie.

        "Only because you're getting beaten by a girl" I spoke which then I got an evil stare from Mattie.

        "Let's play spoof then I know you're not going to win" his face was inches away from mine when I burped and blew it in his face. He squirmed and gave me a glare. In the corner of my eye I saw Trace having a little giggle himself.If you don't know what spoof is it's a game using coins or just your hands; we did this the hand way. Since there are three of us it will be a quick game. You can either show 5 or 0 with your hand also if the number you say shows when it's your go; you're not allowed to show any emotion what so ever. That's pretty much it.

        "5.10.15...10" (only one hand out of the three showed 5) this went on for a while I was up £10 by the end of the night happy days. We have given up games for the night. I rushed upstairs grabbed my jammies once I finished getting changed I stuffed my quilt and pillows into my hands and I walked downstairs into the living room. Mattie and Trace were already there under the piles of blankets.

        "We're going to watch a scary movie you can sit in the middle because I know how much of a pussy you are about scary films" Mattie shouted as I was putting my stuff on the floor. I gave him one of my famous devil glares and punched him in the arm.

        "Don't worry____ you can hide behind me" Trace said with a massive smile on his face I chuckled then I chucked a pillow at him but sadly missed, he laughed and said.

        "You know you love me" he gave me a puppy dog look which I can never resist. The thing is though I actually do like him, but I'm afraid of him rejecting me then Mattie and Trace won't be friends anymore because I know what Mattie is like. But I was going to risk it and tell him when Mattie has gone to sleep.

        I was a wreck! I had my pillow in front of me screaming at every little detail that wasn't really scary. Trace was there though; yeah he would laugh at me then again he would hold me closer comforting me. The film had just ended and I still felt a little bit jumpy. Mattie had fallen asleep during the film so it was just Trace and I.