Trent ~ Summer Camp Buddies

WARNING Sorry for the long chapter.

_____= put your name here :)

        ([His POV])

        The feeling when you stretch your arms out and do a great big yawn, nothing better! I turned my head to face the alarm clock that flashed the time 13:00pm well... I'm missing school again; a big grin swept across my face thinking of how lucky I am with not so strict parents. Well we have our fight or two about the whole problem but nothing major. Just to think what could happen if they were? Man I would be in so much trouble. I got out of bed peering around my room for some clothes to wear; my eyes came upon a pile of clothes that were sat in the corner clean of course. I trailed over to the pile ruffling about chucking some stuff here and there I finally came upon this :

        Once ready I ran downstairs and into the kitchen for something to eat. I rummaged through the fridge and cupboards. Eggs and bacon it is. I set the 2 frying pans on the cooker pre heating them both. I then cracked the eggs onto one and setting the bacon on the other. Didn't take that long till it was ready. I grabbed my plate of food and headed over towards the living room which had the television. I crashed down onto the couch and began munching on my food whilst watching Invader Zim.

        The front door opened and in come my parents my mother giving me a sad look and my father looking pissed off as ever... Great here it comes again the nagging and the bitching Jesus Christ can't they just let me live for at least once in my life without giving me a hard time. I rolled my eyes waiting for the shouting.

        "We have had enough of you slacking around doing nothing all day"

        "Don't mention you missing school for most of your life" at this point I blanked out and walked off heading back into the kitchen setting the plate in the sink.

        "That's it you need to start doing some work mister that is why your mother and I are sending you to summer camp so you can learn your lesson and realise what you have done" my father shouted at me as I passed to go up the stairs. Wait what did he just say? Summer Camp!

        "Why should I go to a stupid summer camp?" I screamed back.

        "Now listen Trent we only want what is best for you" my mother tried calming me down but I was just not having it. I stormed up stairs slamming my bedroom door.

        By the time I calmed down it was 5:00pm. My parents kept knocking on my door but I was just lying on my bed listening to my music blocking them out ignoring them completely. I got off of my bed opening my door looking out from my room. Figuring out that my parents were in the study working I crept out of my room and snuck down stairs.

        "Trent is that you?" I could hear my mother call out from the dining room. I huffed in frustration.

        "Yeah it's me mom"

        "Can we please talk? You locked yourself in your room so we couldn't talk" I stopped in my tracks and thought for a moment. I might as well see what she has to say. I moved into the dining room seeing my mother sat at the table looking down at her hands.

        "What is it you have to say?" I crossed my arms waiting for her answer.

        "Please take a seat" she ushered me to sit down. I did as I was told and perched on one of the chairs.

        "Honey we are only doing this for your own good it is so you can get out in the world instead of being lazy and not doing anything. It may also make you realise some of the bad things you have done throughout your life" I nodded not really listening to her but then again I guess I can try it I mean it isn't going to suck that bad right?