YouTube

"What's up guys?! We're back!" Ethan and I jinx.

"And here is our little sister, Amelia!" Ethan exclaims, as we are making a video for our YouTube channel.

Amelia walks out, and sits on the couch in between Ethan and I. 

She smiles, and waves to the camera.

"Today, we are going to have our little sister, Meal, asks us questions for our twin telepathy." I say.

Ethan gets up and pauses the camera.

"We have these questions that you're going to read. It's called a twin tell.....telep..telepathy. We are going to see if we say the same answer. We'll tell you what the questions say, and we'll act like you read it yourself. Well, I'll help you with the questions. Grayson can't read either." he explains.
"Except your 5, and he's 17." he adds.

I shoot him a dirty look.

Ethan gives Amelia the paper with the questions on them.

"You say 'What number are you thinking of?' and we'll have to answer." Ethan says.

He unpauses the camera, and sits down.

"What number are you thinking of?" Amelia giggles.

"47" Ethan says, and at the same time I say "8!"
We said what we thought each other would say, which is each other's lucky numbers.
"Damn!" I laugh.
"Mom, bring the ketchup!" Ethan shouts, not moving a mustle. It's a special effect thing we do to make it look magic.

We edit the videos after they're made every time.

"Stay still." I say to Amelia.

Mom puts the ketcup on the table.

"Now, Amelia gets to squirt ketchup on our heads as a punishment." I say.

"Yay!" Amelia squeals.

She picks up the ketchup, turns and opens it, and begins to squirt it on E's head.

She turns to me and squirts it on my face, and it lands in my eyes.

Now, I can barley even see her and her pink romper and short brown hair.

"Ow!" I laugh, putting my hands in my eyes, and rubbing them.

"Cameron, get me a tish!" I hear Ethan yelping.

"Right on it, brother!" I hear her say.

She hands us both one.

"Thanks!" I say.

I get up, and pause the camera.

We love to edit.

I sit back down.

"Whimps!" Amelia laughs.

I wipe my forehead.

There's still stuff on me.

There's a blanket on the couch that's already dirty, so we had decied to use it for the video.

"Next, you say 'First thing you notice about a girl.'" Ethan tells her.